“Excellent!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Best Homewood ever. All should take after this one. Exceptional! Great staff as well. Beyond clean.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Wassanga
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2013

Thank you for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I appreciate your choice in staying here while in the Slidell area.
The staff understands the importance of great customer service, and I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay here. The hotel offers fantastic complimentary amenities including the Suite Start Breakfast daily, Welcome Home Reception Monday – Thursday, Business Center, Fitness Center and more!
Pablo Melendez

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I just finished a five night stay here while attending the final four. I agree with all the great reviews about this hotel, friendly workers, good breakfast, beautiful rooms. If you need to stay in Slidell, LA, definitely stay here! My only regret, and this is no fault of the hotel, is that I should have payed the extra money and stayed in New Orleans because each day, my wife and I would have to drive 45 mins just to get to New Orleans.

Room Tip: Stay in an upper room; Had room on first floor ... could here the stomping and the kitchen chairs be...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SD_Parrotheads
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you very much for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I hope you enjoyed all the Final Four games and festivities.
I appreciate the compliments for the hotel, and hope that if you travel to the Slidell area again, you will stay with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We traveled from Puerto Rico and chose another hotel which was horrible, we changed to this hotel and it truly saved our vacation. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, we were greeted with a smile and a great managers reception, where we got to relax and enjoy the hotel. Breakfasts were great, got us ready for our days. The rooms were clean, big and comfortable. We were assisted with tourist attractions and reservations for tours. The staff went out of their way to please us, and that makes a very big difference. Definitely, will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elenasil

Thanks for taking time to submit a review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I'm so glad to know that your vacation was saved when you changed hotels to stay here! Thank you for the wonderful compliments about the food and beverage offered, spacious suites and helpful staff.
I hope that if you travel to the area again you and your family with stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

My cousin and I came down from Louisville, Ky. for the final 4 in New Orleans. All the hotels in N.O. were booked but we found this one. The property is excellent, rooms are large and very comfortable. We had a king suite and we had more than enough room for 3 since my son drove down from Grambling were he attends college and stayed with us. Anthony Smith works the front desk and he really took care of us. We got there about 5 hours before check-in so he told us to go over to the breakfast area and eat and he would see what he could do. By the time we finished breakfast, which is wonderful, he had our room ready. It is an easy drive into N.O. only about 30-40 minutes but doesn't really seem that long. I would recommend this hotel to any of my family or friends. Again the breakfast is delicious; biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh cut fruit. I ate my breakfast next to the pool and it was very relaxing. Thanks again to all the Staff at Homewood Suites Slidell for a wonderful experience especially Anthony.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BusterB2007

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed here for six nights while touring the New Orleans area. Little hard to find, but a quiet location with easy access to the expressway. The rooms were very neat and clean and the breakfasts and managers reception were very good. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. They were always on hand to greet you and visit with you. When leaving the manager even gave us suggestions for what to see at our next stop. It's located about 30 miles from the French Quarter, but is a very comfortable drive into the city. Great place to stay and relax.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 628KathleenH
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013