All reviews standard courtyard before check in time shreveport airport a king size bed other hotels mexican restaurant room was clean up to date convenient location stay there again staff was friendly interstate proximity accommodations sofa louisiana microwave
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I am going on over 100 nights at Marriott properties this year and this has been the friendliest ! I just checked in last night this property and everyone from the front desk to the gentleman that brought me a microwave have been super friendly and helpful . Definitely reminds me why I am a loyal Marriott member and make me proud to call this my home state . Hospitality at its best !

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Yentl W, General Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Justin,

It is nothing like Southern Hospitality!!! I am more than thrilled that our property, Courtyard Shreveport, was able to give you that experience. We also want to recognize and thank you for being a Loyal Marriott Member! Please allow your future travels to bring you back to our property.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This Marriott hotel is approximately a 10 minute drive from the airport. I took an airport shuttle, which I had to call the hotel and request (not a problem) and within 15 to 20 minutes my shuttle arrived. I made sure that I called for the shuttle before heading to baggage pick up. Therefore there wasn’t much of a wait at all. The driver (a young lady) was very cordial and made the ride very pleasant. She told me all about the area and even gave me some suggestions on where to eat plus sites to see.

Arriving at the hotel (before check-in time), I was taken care of and asked to have a seat while my room was made ready. They even or offered to open the bar for me (the bartender just arrived) so that I could have something to drink while I was waiting. This is the type of customer service that one expects but almost never gets, kudos to the team!

My room was on the first floor with a king size bed. It was clean and of course being in Louisiana a little humid. That was fixed shortly by adjusting the air conditioner. The room was comfortable, and the bed was too!

The lobby and bar area are connected and also well maintained. Right around the corner from the front desk is the pool (indoor) and the workout room. The pool was nice but a bit on the small side. Unfortunately, the treadmills were both out of order, which was a huge letdown. The only cardio machine they had left was an elliptical (not my fave). Also, their free weights only went up 25 pounds, another disappointment.

The breakfast was good but had a very limited selection. Also, you could get coffee for breakfast but only one cup, otherwise you would have to pay for the second one (really?!?). Went to the bar in the evening and was definitely saddened by the wine selection.

Overall though, the stay was comfortable and the customer service one the day.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Eric,

Thank you for taking your time out to give us your honest feedback. We are thankful that you appreciate the good Customer Service that our property provides. We would not have it any other way than to satisfy our guest and members. We have taken the issues mentioned and given them to the appropriate team members to ensure that we attend to them. With all hopes we wish to see you back in your future travels.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

It was just an overnight stay near the airport before getting on the road to see Louisiana. Room was clean and the sofa made it comfortable for two of us to sit around. The bed was comfortable, including pillow. The staff were all very friendly and helped us choose a dinner spot and find other shopping. The drive to the airport was about 10 minutes. All in all, I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yentl W, General Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott for your lodging needs. We value your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again when you are in the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stay at Marriott chain hotels often. This one was the usual good caliber we experience on other stays. Room was clean, bed was comfy. Staff was friendly. The location was along a strip with many other hotels. Our navigation system took us through streets behind the location and I will say the neighbor hood was not the best. Access from the highway is a bit tricky. Typical Louisiana access road situation. Several restaurants in close proximity.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dhiretia H, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We here at the Courtyard Shreveport would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We value your feed back and appreciate your response. We look forward to having you again!!

Dhiretia Harris
Asst. General Manager
Courtyard Marriott Shreveport- Airport
318.686.0880

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I realize that it has been a couple years since I previously stay there. I found it has been well maintained and keep very clean.
The bathroom is well supplied and clean.
No recent remodeling but still nice. The staff is friendly and helpful. Parking is plentiful and good. Recommend! You will find the room cost to be reasonable and
The place to be quiet and comfortable. Thanks ENJOY- large rooms with comfortable beds.

Date of stay: March 2018