Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West
US$ 103
Hampton.com
US$ 161
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 72
Official Site
US$ 101
  • Pool
US$ 97
TripAdvisor
All reviewshi expressextra pointscouple milesclose to the airportonly stayed one nightroom was cleanhotel is locatedhot breakfastnice stayhieinterstatenoisepillowstruckclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We made reservations for the Holiday Inn Dome but after reading the reviews there, we cancelled and made them here because the reviews looked better. Bad decision. The beds were terrible, we couldn't sleep. They were hard on the outside and sank more than halfway down in the middle. The room had a mildew smell. Breakfast was okay but the eggs were terrible, seemed like frozen omelettes that were microwaved and even though the pancake machine looked neat they made tough compressed pancakes, definitely not light and fluffy. When I told the front desk the following morning about the uncomfortable beds, the first thing he said, Oh, did it sink in the middle? Heck, if they know the beds are like that, then why don't they replace the mattress, I don't get it. He gave me the manager's business card and said to call her. Apparently the employees can't make any decisions to make you happy. I would definitely never stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RDFTS
Reviewed 6 June 2011

When we got to our room, the first thing we noticed was the strong deodorizer smell. Unfortunately, the room was filthy with stains on the wall and dirty carpet. The next thing we noticed was the toilet was not working. When I called the front desk, I was told a plunger was available at the front desk. Apparently, the hotel does not have a maintenance staff. If something is not working in your room, be prepared to fix it yourself. The final straw was we were awakened at 4:30 a.m. by a stranger pounding on the door. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Clean. Safe. You won't be disappointed. Everything was perfect. Great breakfast selection.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We are from South Mississippi and my dad drives a truck for American Tank and Vessel and was traveling home from California and suffered a heart attack in Abilene, TX. Once he was released from the hospital, we traveled to Shreveport to allow my dad to rest overnight before we continued our journey home. We were greated with great hospitality from your staff. We could not have asked for better service.

Kelly Reeves and Family

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We made a spur of the moment trip to Shreveport for the weekend to visit with a friend who was passing through town and hit the Mardi Gras parade. I was browsing the hotels with available rooms and it was looking like I was going to have to pay ridiculous prices ($200+) or stay in a hotel that would fit our budget but looked questionable - or worse. I made a call to the Holiday Inn, just hoping that maybe because of my Priority Rewards card that I could get a room that wasn't showing as available and lucky me - I got the last room!
We got a king suite on the second floor and it was beyond my expectations. The room was exceptionally clean (I check bathrooms first thing before settling in when we go anywhere - a dirty bathroom is a no-go in my book) and comfortable. The pool, although not the pool season, was still more well maintained than others we saw on our trip. Breakfast was plentiful - the kids loved the cheese omelets and the cinnamon rolls that tasted homemade. I felt very safe and secure, and the staff was helpful whenever we crossed paths. I am confident we will stay here in the future when visiting Shreveport and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family