“Holy burger buns!”

Rollin' In The Dough
Ranked #13 of 567 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 15 October 2018

When I tell you the burger buns seem to melt in your mouth, that is NO exaggeration. All 3 of us had burgers of some variation and all of them were huge and delicious. I think for the size of the burgers with fries the value is amazing.
If you're looking at the building the entrance is on the right side of the building. You order from a large menu above the cash registers and since it's pretty big the workers are very patient with newcomers. After ordering you seat yourselves with put the number they give you on the table.
When our friends tell us they need to find a good burger I send them to Rollin in the dough. You won't regret it and you'll fall in love with their bread!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stumbled upon this place on accident. We stopped to get a sno cone right next door, and couldn’t help but wonder where in the world that heavenly smell was coming from! People were parked almost a block away just to eat here! The restaurant has a very homey intimate feel. A great place to eat with family or a small group of friends. They serve lots of great down-home meals from Beef Tips and Rice, to Seafood. I had the Fish and Shrimp of course, and it was very reasonably priced at about $15 including tax.There was about a 30 minute wait for the food, which was the only thing I didn’t like. They don’t usually cater to big crowds and it was extremely busy when we went. For future reference, if you go, CALL YOUR ORDER IN! Overall the customer service was great as well as the food and I can’t wait for round 2!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I had the half soup (tomatoe bisque from scratch) & half sandwich (homemade pimento cheese on a fresh baked still warm roll), my husband had the bowl of shrimp gumbo (I had to stop him from licking the bowl). We were very pleased with our meals. Purchased 4 rolls, 4 casino cakes and a bowl of gumbo to go; I doubt any of it will make home. The staff is very friendly and happy to serve you. We will definitely will eat here next time we pass through again!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The chef is professionally trained and executes everything to perfection. It makes a difference! Burgers, Salads and Soups are fresh and creative. You will never be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We get to Shreveport every couple of months and make it a point to eat here every visit. Can’t think of anything that’s not good!