“Great Place for Sandwiches and Salads”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #97 of 539 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven. We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Panera Bread is a great place for lunch. Their bread is fresh baked and delicious. Their salads are fresh and tasty. I like the layout of their restaurant. You can go order at their bakery counter, or their lunch counter. There are a lot of tables and chairs inside, and many outside, if you want to eat al fresco. Panera Bread is located in Shreveport's busy shopping district, at the corner of Youree Drive and 70th Street, on the southeast side of the city. Many stores and other restaurants are nearby. I would definitely eat here again the next time I'm in Shreveport.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Panera is a well-run fast/casual restaurant. The prices are very reasonable for the high quality of the food served. I ordered the Green Goddess Cobb with Chicken Salad, which also included a hard-boiled egg, bacon pieces, plenty of avocado, tomato and onions. It came with some very good bread. My wife was pleased with her small Chicken Caesar Salad and cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup and bread.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

During my visit to Bossier City this past weekend my daughter suggested that we go to Panera Bread for supper and I'm glad that we did.

They had a nice fresh menu and lots of choices at a great price.

We placed our order and they gave us a pager like device and off we went to be seated.

The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly.

We hit our food very quickly and it looked and tasted delicious and I even snapped a few photos for everyone.

Trisha J, Guest Relations Manager at Panera Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hi Earnest,
Thank you so much for your review and taking some pictures, we really appreciate it! It doesn't sound like you live in town but do hope we'll see you again when you're in the area.
Panera Bread, Shreveport

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered the mac n cheese to go at this place. The mac n cheese tasted old as if the cheese sauce had been sitting out all day. I tried to finish the mac n cheese but couldn't because i had to run to the restroom twice due to tummy aches while in the middle of eating it. I threw out the remaining 75% of the mac n cheese and only then did i start feeling better. I am disappointed because the mac n cheese was a favorite order of mine at a different Panera Bread that use to go to in California.

1  Thank malasi s

Malasi,
Thank you very much for the feedback. This has been shared with the Management team for evaluation.
Panera Bread, Shreveport

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Had a catering order this morning and couldn't be more pleased. Not only were they ready early, they were thoughtful, polite, and thought about my needs. Everything was in one bag, organized, and perfect! Thank you so much!