All reviews boutique hotel valet parking blind tiger southern hospitality sitting area a wonderful stay the entire staff bed was very comfortable called the front desk lobby tile texas
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Great friendly staff. Lobby is very pleasant. Bed super comfortable. Room was huge... sadly there were no windows and I was aware of that in advance... I didn’t think it would bother me but by day 3 it was a bit creepy. Also, it sounded like a bowling alley above our heads starting at 7 am and until around midnight. The party venue is above the rooms. The rooms need “updating “. We LOVE boutique hotels, and there isn’t much to choose from in Shreveport. A few lighting and fixture upgrades and this place could be a gem!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018

It can be a very nice hotel. It's an old building with a lot of charm. I love the hotel design, brown leather chesterfield sofas, and wingback chairs, very 'Brooklyn' like. The rooms are of a decent size and are named after different artists, (I stayed in the 'Rembrandt' suite, next to 'Picasso'), Where does it fall short? It feels like they are really not on top of things. The breakfast was a disaster. It's more like a hangout place of the housekeeping staff. Don't expect anyone to check if something is missing. The hotels shows neglect, the paint is peeling off the wall. The coffee packs in my room were soggy. And I would not go into the 'jetted bathtubs', yuk! The room was very noisy even after turning the AC off. It feels like someone stopped caring about this place for a good several years. Shame. It has a lot of potential. The only person that seemed to care was Clint, the night shift guy.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The staff was wonderful, the hotel was very quiet and clean. It is an older hotel , but very distinguished and upscale. We plan on staying at this hotel many more times. We loved it! A perfect night away from the kids!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klwoods3
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I usually stay at one of the casinos when visiting Shreveport but on this trip, they were booked! We found the Remington Suite & Spa on booking.com and decided we’d give it a shot! We are so glad we did! It’s beautiful and clean & the service is exceptional. We had a couples massage at the Spa and it was amazing as well. We will definitely be back! The Remington has become our new go-to for sure!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We showed up late to Chris outside ready to valet our SUV and take our luggage in, from check in to check out we were beyond happy with our experience. Our every need was taken care of. I would recommend this establishment to not only couples but families as well. Thank you all for a wonderful stay, we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Suites, fold out sofa, separate master room w/door Couples will like that all the rooms have jacuzzi tubs. The roof top lounge was awesome.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple