“Waiting to place order...”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #349 of 566 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Walked in at around 8am, sat down and waited and waited and waited. Staff busy with themselves, I think one other costomer. I soon after left, after no greeting, no goodbye either...

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast at this place for the second time. Never again! First there must have been 15 people working there today. You would think with that many people you could get some service. Guess not. Radio was so loud I almost left the restaurant. I asked them to turn it down twice as well as the man at the next table. The working were almost yelling to talk over the radio. Food was below average and service was terrible. I will not be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Struggled to find a restaurant to eat as we passed through here and only called as a last resort, we were very pleasantly surprised by the choice and food quality. Would definitely use a waffle house again. Nice and clean and good service.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017

If I go to a waffle house this is the one I recommend this one above all the rest I have visited. They are always fast and friendly. Great place for a quick bite!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Food was ok but we didn't get what we ordered, no coffee refills, ing wait to get food and check - had plenty of staff on duty so it may have been that we just had a duffer

Date of visit: March 2017