“Save room for the pie”

Strawn's Eat Shop Too
Ranked #47 of 532 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Was going to go somewhere else, but came across this place. I have been to the one in Bossier and was very pleased so how could we go wrong? The place was clean and reminiscent of a 50s diner. We got to choose where we sat, which I liked. The service was topnotch. Our drinks were refilled several times. The food was pretty darn good. I had a cheeseburger and split an order of fries with a friend, who had the bacon cheeseburger. Our only complaints were, we needed more napkins and we had no room for their famous pie.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is one of my favorite places in Shreveport. I love the hamburgers, fries and especially the pies - strawberry and coconut creme are my favorite.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great food at a reasonable price. Quality servings. Management and staff were very friendly. Offers a variety of food. Something for everyone. They offer great pies for desert, however was too full to have desert. My wife grew up in the area and often ate at their previous location. Very high marks in all areas including being very clean. Staff works hard to maintain their reputation.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We went for an early dinner at Strawn's Too, expecting a home-style meal & a comfortable atmosphere. We were told to choose a seat from amongst the vacant tables. We ordered the Fried Chicken with okra, mashed potatoes,salad & cornbread and a cheeseburger with French Fries. The food came quickly, & was hot. The Fried Chicken was thickly coated with batter & thoroughly fried, but the white meat underneath had to be cut with a knife, The salad had a flavorful Thousand Island dressing on cut lettuce & diced tomatoes. The vegetables were tasty & plentiful, but all had a taste of bacon grease. The cheeseburger was good, as were the fries. We were not offered refills on our drinks, & had to ask a waitress to find our waitress to get our ticket. Not impressive, but clean & filling.

1  Thank star619
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Food is very tasty but last 2 times was too salty. Pies are great. I'd recommend asking to have them cut the salt.