“Amazing food and service”

Cush's Grocer & Market
Ranked #48 of 550 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with a friend today . I had the muffuletta and my friend had a chicken salad sandwich . Both were excellent .
Always a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I am always overly excited when I find a business is sincerely eager to please customers. This is the core of all service industry business and for all business for that matter. I never knew this was a diner until one of my clients ordered lunch from here.

I asked them why and they told me these guys are the best at what they do. And I agree yes they do. From the order taking to the food and yes the eagerness to do the very best in delivering this service is noticeable.

This place is a family owned, as one young man told me it's too much family owned. Kind of a mix between a deli and a high end corner store that serves sandwiches and other things. You can check out their menu online.

Great food, great service. I recommend to anyone who caters lunch to clients at your job.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Hands down, the best chicken salad anywhere. We buy it by the pound or two and bring it home. Everything on the menu is delicious.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Eat here a few times a month and take home some of their goodies often. (Best chicken salad I have ever eaten). The Paul burger is amazing, the gumbo is delightful, the specials are always spot on.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful business lunch at Cush"s. The food was great and the staff was so wonderful. I e joyed all of the artwork and specialty items. Such a great place to dine and shop.