“Yummy food”

La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Shreveport
Reviewed 28 January 2018

A friend and I had lunch and we both ordered the quiche Loraine, and the salad with cranberries. She had the tomato basil soup and I had the country potato. All of it was really tasty. I really enjoy the several kinds of sliced breads to choose to eat with their strawberry rhubarb and/or blackberry jelly. They have an app to enable ordering to go items and to collect rewards, and I have received several free items as rewards for using their app.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I took my kids here (granted, it was during the school break, so fairly crazy) and it was tricky to go through the line and decide whether to order cafeteria-style or off the menu. The fire was cozy, though, and I'm sure the outdoors will be lovely in nice weather.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Restaurant was cold. Felt better outside than in. Tables by fire have been rotated 90 degrees from last visit so.... no direct access to fire.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Have eaten at La Madeleine locations in other cities and this is equivalent to those. They always have great bread and coffee. Not a big quiche eater but this is your place if you are. Got a French dip with onion sandwich and wife got the salad tripleheader. Our friend got a shrimp and spinach crepe that tasted wonderful!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We recently stopped here while staying at a nearby hotel. I walked in the door not knowing they had closed a few minutes before to get a few desserts to go to take back to our hotel. Although they had already closed the young later in the bakery was very friendly and helpful. I got about 4 different things for my wife and I (all were great) and we were on our way. Great place.

1  Thank Jeremy C