All reviews home away from home hilton honors living area front desk staff complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay great room clean rooms great place to stay new orleans definitely stay here again staff was friendly dishwasher pet couch freeway
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Nice set-up, roomy, comfy bed. The average rating only because cleanliness in stairwells and hallways could improve. Also, the worst thing was the urine soaked walls in the living area and stench which they tried to cover with odor-eating powder which you could also smell.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Kamero. We love to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, but are shocked to hear of the cleanliness issues. We have very strict policies in place to ensure that all of our guests can enjoy their stay, with or without pets! Please know that we have taken care of the room issues you experienced and we truly hope you will give us another try next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The girl who checked us in was super nice and accommodating. There was a little problem with finding the reservation but she and GM took care of it and made it seem as no problem. I also changed my room bc I wanted the 1st floor and she handled this very politely. We will return!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are happy to hear of your satisfying experience, Kristle! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Shreveport next time!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

After staying one night at the Ramada recently acquired by Clarion and battling roaches I called homewood which was next door. Such a welcome Place. Clean, recently renovated, with evening reception, breakfast, BBQ's, pool etc. was so glad we switched hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for giving us a chance to help improve your trip, Deborah! We are happy you were pleased with your choice and we look forward to welcoming you again. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Shreveport, see you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Was booked into a room already occupied and I had made reservations. Then was sent to a room that was filthy. Dried diarhea on back of toilet seat, hairs in bed sheets. Room had not been cleaned. Awful!!!! Staff was rude, went to breakfast at 7 am and they were out of coffee, eggs, and gravy. Asked if they had anymore and the lady rolled her eyes and walked off. She put more out about ten minutes later. Talked with manager and she just looked at me and never answered. Rude!!! I will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lauray362

We would like to first apologize for the issues you experienced during your time at our hotel. These occurrences are not typical of our property, so we will definitely addressing our staff about them. Thank you for leaving your feedback and we wish you well on your future travels.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay 09/14/2017. The place was very clean. The breakfast was great and the staff was super nice. I would recommend this location to my Mother. My motorcycle clubs was there attending another motorcycle club's anniversary party. I hate not knowing the condition of a hotel. This hotel met all my requirements.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels!