All reviews evening reception two bedroom suite home away from home hilton honors living area breakfast staff complimentary breakfast a great stay enjoyed my stay staff was friendly front desk staff clean rooms great room waffles family reunion new orleans definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Every time I attend this area I stay in this hotel. The rooms are clean, and updated. It's quiet and a good place for families. The complimentary breakfast is also inviting. I definitely recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

We strive to uphold our values of cleanliness, safety and simplicity in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience at Homewood Suites Shreveport. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy and spacious the room was. It was three of us, and we all were in agreement that the accommodations were great. We really liked that there was a TV in both the front room and room where we slept. Besides the closet door being broken and not sliding easily, everything else was excellent. The room was clean and the bathroom was very spacious. It was stocked with plenty of towels, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was an added plus due to our budget.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, Kaiesha. I am pleased to hear that your group enjoyed our spacious suites and daily breakfast! Our goal is to provide each guest with a 5-star experience, so I assure you we will be taking care of the closet door immediately. We hope you will think of Homewood Suites Shreveport next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!! There were 5 of us, and there was plenty of room for everyone, and the room was magnificent. The kids loved it!!!!!! The breakfast was great! It was close to Splash Kingdom, which was the reason for our stay in Shreveport! Overall amazing experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are thrilled to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your time with us, Shelby! Next time Splash Kingdom is in your plans, we hope Homewood Suites Shreveport is too! Safe travels.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Staying in this hotel was a nice change. Looks new. You can sit relax, eat in the room. Location was 13 minutes from the airport . And close to restaurants. It is 20 feet from a major road . Breakfast was good and served on real plates and silver , I dislike plastic . Clean - I'd give it a 3 out of 5. I always wipe everything over, remotes phone, handles . Corners were missed ;rugs ,floor in room ( looks new) had socks turn black in minutes. Bring slippers . My Complaint was while it was raining , the transport vans parked and blocked cars that would of liked to unload under the canopy . They were not unloading or loading passengers. While I squeezed in between them. I couldn't open my doors. So my passengers got wet getting in the car . Has out side pool. Water didn't look crystal clear . All personal was so nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Our team is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at the property! Our goal is to provide each guest with a positive experience when they stay with us. Your thoughts about Homewood Suites Shreveport and your time here are very important to us, so I can assure you that we will be covering your minor issues with cleanliness and our shuttle van with our staff immediately. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wish you well cannot wait for you to return!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My daughter made our reservations for us so I wasn't sure where we were going. I was pleased to find that it was the same place where we stayed two years ago. A note in the room says they are undergoing renovations and it appears to me that the timing is perfect. I would not say the place is showing wear, but there are minor indications of age even though I think the property is well maintained. The breakfast staff could use a refresher course in customer service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your customer insight with us! We appreciate you noticing our efforts to improve and maintain our property. We understand that a great hotel should include smiling employees, so we will definitely be addressing that with our kitchen team. Again, thank you for giving us your feedback and we hope you will choose Homewood Suites Shreveport next time you are in the area!