All reviews room was clean nice hotel front desk staff staying at this hotel great place to stay business center staff was friendly family reunion would stay again hot tub indoor pool hgi interstate walmart ihop housekeeper
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stay at this hotel during trips to the area. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and bed was comfortable. I had no issues with service or cleanliness of the room. The location is convenient to restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hotel is in desperate need of good cleaning or major renovation. Bathroom fixtures were rusted, grout in shower had mold/mildew and the A/C unit was the filthiest I have EVER seen! Do yourself a favor and avoid this property.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kchennault
Toure J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. As the New GM at this property, I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Toure Jimison
Property General Manger
Toure.Jimison@hilton.com

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I booked this hotel stay after reading many reviews. I found no calls for the negative reviews as they were listed. I would have preferred egg breakfast included in the room charge but was unable to eat as I had very early business. The only thing that validated any type of complaint was the swimming pool. It was a wonderful little pool indoors however the chlorine level felt hi and made my eyes burn just standing in the room. At least I knew it was clean

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Came in town for a family reunion. Efficient check in and out process. Liked the ability to select room before arrival. Didn't eat breakfast but it seemed like it had a nice selection. The location of the hotel was near other restaurants and a Walmart.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

If you have any other options when staying in Shreveport I would suggest that you do that. This hotel has outdated rooms and very rude staff. We reported the problem multiple times and no one ever did anything to fix it.