“Great place if you're looking for less expensive lodging”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Maine
“Great place if you're looking for less expensive lodging”
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I was a little put off by some reviews I had read on this place, but am very glad I tried it.

No complaints at all. Room was fine, had a fridge and microwave, everything worked, grounds were quiet, and staff friendly. Decent lodging, and low rates compared to most nearby..

• Stayed June 2011
LaTrisha B, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport, responded to this review, 10 December 2011
Thanks for staying with us and we hope to be able to accommodate you once more.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Louisiana
Reviewed 17 August 2010

This hotel is a nice place, I only have a few gripes. There are no elevators(that i saw) only stairs which is a pain. The A/C leaked water onto the floor and in two days the entire floor was wet. The front desk clerk was clueless and the room I reserved was not ready upon my check in, I had to wait a half hour. However, the pool was very nice, the breakfast was very nice, the lobby and common areas of the hotel are very nice, the price is decent but could use adjusting. I would recommend getting a room on the bottom floor if you are planning on staying here. I would also call ahead and make sure they have your room ready if you booked online so there are no suprise changes or waits. Other than that, it is a great place to stay if you are on a budget and require something better than a brothel or crack house like the nearby hotels.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2010

We went to Shreveport for a one night gambling excursion. We did not want to spend a lot of money on an expensive room since we would only be sleeping there for a few hours. For $79 we got a clean room with a comfortable bed. The continental breakfast was better than most. Biscuits w/gravy, sausage, hard boiled eggs (cold) waffles and the rest of standard items. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous. The only thing that could have been improved was that the inside hallways were not air conditioned. Granted it was the middle of August, but it was probably 85 degrees in the hallways. Do not stay here if you are looking for frills. I would consider a value for the money we spent.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you and hope to see you again.
Louisiana
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I stayed at this hotel for an extended period of time (3 months) while working in the area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The service was excellent. I want to personally thank the General Manager, Security, and the front desk employees for always being polite and making me feel like family. I highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay there on any future visits to the area. 5 Stars!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Shreveport Louisiana
Reviewed 28 February 2010

In a time of very, very busy hotel business, I was fortunate enough to come across the wonderful folks at this Ramada Inn. I was treated cordially, professionally and promptly. (Not like other hotels in the near-vicinity) Jerry, Maranda and Bruce saw to my needs, and answered questions that I had, to my utmost satisfaction. They honestly displayed an attitude which told me that they cared about me and my pending accommodations. My most sincere thanks to them and I wish them the best. Want to stay in Shreveport? Stay here!! Call Jerry(Mgr), Maranda(Desk), Bruce(Desk) and tell them that Kevin "from Minnesota" recommended you. You shall not be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business