All reviews room was clean an early flight shuttle driver new orleans nice hotel minute drive free breakfast french quarter morning breakfast waffle house counter space following morning night's sleep fitness center check in was easy close proximity would stay here again
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Beware of using their airport shuttle. I was injured by a rusty piece of metal sticking out of the seat. Treating the 2 inch gash on my leg ended up being a very expensive and management was invisible and never returned calls. It’s not worth taking a risk staying at this hotel in order to save a couple of dollars.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Booked this hotel at the end of a business trip to the French Quarter, in order to save time and avoid traffic in getting to the NOLA Airport for my next-morning flight. Hotel is less than 2 miles away from the airport. I was very pleased, and received excellent service. My room was clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The room looked newly-renovated. I have since read that these renovations are continuing, so based on my experience, I hope others experience the same. Even being so close the airport, and a busy highway, it was very quiet and relaxing. Wi-Fi was very fast, and the hotel's online portal provided a digital newspaper, plus recommendations on local restaurants and activities. I found a great restaurant that delivered to the hotel, because of the hotel's digital service. There is no pool, which was not an issue for me, but I did take advantage of the fitness center and the free breakfast. Both were adequate for my needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a business traveler needing quick access to the NOLA Airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is under construction..not bad for an over night stay... You can see they are upgrading and will look nice when completed... I would visit again for a quick stay. The bed was comfortable, bathroom clean, plenty of towels, sheets nice and white.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had just missed our pick up to retrieve our car from another hotel. Michelle, the evening driver, saw our dismay and unhappiness and offerred to take us. We really appreciated her help in this matter!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I stayed for one night here before an early flight. Check in staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable and the location is very close to the airport. I checked out too early for breakfast and there was no one at the front desk so I just dropped my card and left. Overall, a fine stay for one night, would stay here again if I needed to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo