“Great service”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #52 of 111 Restaurants in Ruston
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food was good. They were pretty quick. The young guy that brought our food was very polite and seemed to appreciate working there. I think he has high goals for his life and I hope he achieves them. All that in less than a minute interaction.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Perfect location and plenty spots to park. This location is always clean and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Went to the Sonic on Famerville Ave for a late night meal after driving for 11 hours around 1030 pm. Ordered 2 cheeseburgers and some cheese sticks via the drive-thru. Waited for the cheese sticks but noticed the cheesburgers were already in the bag.

I briefly checked the bag and drove off when I got it from the window. When I got home I only had one cheeseburger and the other sandwich was a chicken tender sandwich. It was obvious they rushed the order and threw in the chicken tender sandwich instead of making the second cheeseburger or they wanted to get rid of extra chicken tenders.

Anyway...not going back...workers can't get a simple order correct.

Disappointed...low quality employees....

Reviewed 10 May 2014

After work I decided to get a late night snack for me and my husband and decided on Sonic. Unfortunately, the experience was terrible which is sad because I usually love the Sonic on Farmerville Hwy in Ruston,LA. First off when I went to the drive thru I asked for an M&M sonic blast and thought my husband would enjoy their new shake mix called a Banana split Master Blast the girl said pull to the window for my total. Thought was odd but went with it and then waited a few minutes with no total on their credit card swipe by the window so I had to sit till approached. When service came to the window two girls helped me one I believe was training whom was a nice girl but the blonde haired girl who was doing the training had horrible interaction. When given my total I wanted to verify my order was correct and the blonde girl cut me off half question and said yea they got it right. They gave me my receipt and items so I took them. Being night time I couldn't see very good what they handed me until I was pulling out. Another car was behind me and I didn't want them to wait longer. As I was leaving I looked down and my order was totally wrong. They handed me like a strawberry and a banana shake not at all I asked and paid for. When I came back to the window all their lights were off my mistake going so late bad service explained because they were closing but wrong to hand me something I didn't ask for. I honked at the window because nobody paid me attention for a minute. Finally the same blonde girl came to the window and I explained my orders were both wrong. I did tell her I'd she hadn't cut me off earlier she would of known. She took the drinks closed the window and while I watched was talking about me and laughing being irritated with me I guess which me who also works in customer hospitality knows is not at all professional. Another young man handed me the items back quickly. At glance the M&M Sonic Blast looked okay but the Banana split Master Blast was not that at all. He poured some strawberry jam over it and I was confused. I asked this is not what is in the picture the reason why I even ordered it. I said in the pic it is sprinkled with some chocolate chips. He takes it back and dumps chocolate chips all on top. It was not what I asked for at all and not what was advertised. Feeling a lost battle and unsure they would harm my food for being a pain at closing I just left. At home my M&M Sonic Blast was terrible about 70% whipped cream and my husband said his was mostly just like a strawberry ice shake. Very unsatisfied customer. Beware to anyone going to this place the last hour you might get ripped off too.

1  Thank KittyBear81
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Not all Sonics are created equal. This one met our standards. We'll return when we visit Ruston again.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK