“Family Dinner”

Brister's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Ruston
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Food was good. I really liked the baked beans. Nice atmosphere, and prices pretty typical for a BBQ place. Lots of choices on the menu.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place... it won't disappoint!! Best BBQ in Louisiana... highly recommend he nachos w brisket meat, jalepenos and sour cream!!! Ribs are amazing along with his chicken!! If you want a whole 30 ( more healthy option) get the baked potato with rib meat and jalepenos!!
Owner is the daily working like everyone else!! Amazing guy who takes joy in serving others with his food and cooking talents!!!
Highly recommend too for catering projects! I get the best compliments when I use Brister's to feed others!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Thank Mrs. Alli B
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Being that I am from NC and very picky about my pork BBQ - I can honestly say they have the best pork BBQ in NE Louisiana. They do not accept American Express.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Brister's was a great choice for a birthday lunch. The cleanliness of the place is inviting. Our food was excellent with not much wait. The employees are helpful providing great service. The owner made a point to stop by our table to chat. This was our first visit there and will return. Barbecue sauce is delicious. Recommend pulled pork sandwich and rib plate.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We've been there for lunch 2 or 3 times, having had a pulled-pork sandwich and ribs. The cole slaw is good, although I prefer vinegar slaw over the mayo version. We always have extras to take home, since portions are large. Not exactly a health-food spot, but good for an occasional caloric splurge.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Brister's Smokehouse BBQ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK