“Dinner For Two”

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Ranked #39 of 111 Restaurants in Ruston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Applebee's is a restaurant I enjoy for peace and quiet.

The food is wonderful and the service is great.

What I like about Applebee's is we can always find one when traveling.

They are fast and friendly and always accommodate you whenever you special order or just down right picky.

Thank you for being a wonderful resturant!!

1  Thank Charlotte A

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in with a group of 5 adults and 1 child. They had an electronic game pad on the table that was great for keeping my granddaughter entertained while the adults visited. Two orders were for hamburgers and the other orders were all different. I had the sirloin stir fried and was very pleased with it. We all enjoyed the meal and visiting with each other. Orion was our server and he made our dining experience the best.

1  Thank Charlie M
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here late on a Monday night while staying the night on our way home to Georgia. Restaurant was clean and fairly quiet. Our server, Tyla, was AWESOME. She was friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. I had chicken caprese and my husband had chicken and shrimp. Both were very tasty.

1  Thank SSLeiblie
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this Applebee's after a long day of driving, with 5 more hours til home. I was able to pull up the menu online before we got there so everyone knew what they wanted so we were able to order our meal with our drinks. I told our server that we were in a rush and needed to be back on the road as soon as possible, so she brought the plates out as soon as each was ready - which was especially helpful since the first were the kids and we know how long it can take them to eat. We were in and out of the restaurant in less than 35 minutes. I went back to the van to get things situated for the kids on the last leg of the trip, and when everyone else came out they told me that the kids meals had been free. I had no idea that they would be, but it was just our luck to be there for that night. Thank you for taking great care of us and getting us back on our way quickly!

1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a really late meal and was pleasantly surprised. The service was excellent and the meal was too.
I had the fiesta lime chicken and girlfriend had the fried shrimp platter. Expected both to be average, at best, especially after 9 pm, but we were pleasantly surprised. Both were not only freshly cooked they were also very tasty.
I don't remember our servers name unfortunately, but he was very attentive and friendly as well.

1  Thank sk8by