“We've had better”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #73 of 115 Restaurants in Ruston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We were celebrating our anniversary with a movie and dinner. We were headed to a restaurant we've liked in the past when we noticed the Logan's Roadhouse. We missed the driveway, so parked on an adjacent lot and walked back. We'd been to the Logan's in West Monroe a couple of years ago and liked the food, but didn't like the excessive noise level. We were pleased that this restaurant is much quieter and we could carry on a conversation easily. We ordered a Surf'N'Turf combination that we'd seen advertised recently. My favorite part of the meal was the zucchini fries. I usually order rib-eye, so this strip steak was a let down. The skewer of shrimp was OK, but nothing special. We liked our waitress a lot, but the food was mediocre. If we go back, I'll revert to rib-eye.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have eaten here every couple of months for the past several years and unlike Logan's in other locations this one is consistently bad. The peanuts are old and rancid even if you ask the waiter to bring you fresh ones.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, CS at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Arrived at 6:30 did not even see a waiter for near 15 min. It was 7:50 before the mill was brought to table. The waitress apologized for the late food but said they were going thru new management and cooks. The steaks were cold and too hard to eat but did not want to wait to have any more cooked. This was not normal for this restaurant, we generally have good food, with fair service. Very disappointed!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, other at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Hi, Linda. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Fairly fast service although the place was empty when we went and the server was attentive. Food was good

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Not that busy in there. We eat at the Monroe La one all the time. So it's not like we are ill aquatinted with the chain. Waitress was inept as well as a little on the Smarty side. Asked did we want Rolls? Why yes, we Do!! Music was literally so loud ( in foyer as well as outside and inside) I could not hear my husband, nor he me. So much for a "date" ! We play loud music in our home and have loud music in church. This was beyond compare. When you cannot converse beyond shouting - Houston- we got a problem! We are not Old and deaf either. Just saying. Okay- back to the food. Never got Rolls. Waited waited. Never brought. Asked? Then still didn't receive them. I finally asked very sweetly, "could you possibly turn the music down a bit?"
Smart Pants says ," well!! This IS a ROADHOUSE!"
In my head I'm thinking---yeah never noticed. But being the nice person that I am - I just smiled sweetly.
Finally FINALLY Got our salads. They were good, and I ate all mine. When Missy came to get our salad plates, she says," well looks like SOMEONE ate every tiny bit. Musta been good"
----your tip is going into negative numbers Missy. --
Steaks arrive. Old old old meat. Now I'll just tell you., We grow our own beef. We know aged beef. We are also pretty good cooks. We eat out a lot too. This was Old, almost Rancid beef.
Then!! We pay our check. We have to ASK for our change ---literally--she brought it ALL in COINS.
Needless to say we did not drop any Dimes--
We will not Be Back NOR can we recommend it in any shape or form. UNLESS you are looking for a great possibility of going deaf while eating a rancid steak with no Rolls and a Smarty Pants waitress.
Good luck making a profit. Get your game up. Ruston has lots of great places to eat. Sadly this is not one.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to look into this and follow up with you if you could please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK