“This is a good stop, through the drive thru or inside”

Scott's Catfish & Seafood
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Ruston
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Hwy 33 exit; Phone number (318) 232-7500
Description: Hwy 33 exit; Phone number (318) 232-7500
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very seldom does Scott's disappont us. There is are fried, grilled, boiled and broiled seafood options and good vegetables on the side..my favorite i the new potato salad. Most of the people working here have been helpful and pleasant. They are accomodating with special oders. They have above average desserts and the price won't break the bank. Drive-thru, buffet or menu..we've had good results with all three.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stopped for lunch at Scott's Catfish and Seafood on my way to TX on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. I was looking for something local, and, hopefully, good. I got it! The food was just great! I had the catfish, with beans and cheese grits. It also came with hushpuppies. Oh, the food was just outstanding! The server checked on me several times, which I appreciated. She wasn't overbearing, just doing a great job.

There is this garlic sauce available on the table, so I thought I'd try it! Whoa!! It had this vinegar-y, garlicky taste... I was dipping everything in it - fish, fries, puppies! It was SO good that I had to ask the server if they sold bottles of it - and they do! I promptly bought one for $4! A bargain, I assure you!

I was sad only because, knowing when I'd be traveling back to FL, I asked if they were open on Mondays. They're not. :-( But I'll be back, I assure you! And if you're in the Ruston area, you should stop by, too. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Food was average and the restaurant has nice pictures and calming music, but service was slow and overall a little too expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Had lunch while here on an interview. Not a fan of catfish but they helped change my mind and tastebuds.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Scotts Seafood Restsurant in Ruston, LA is where you will find one of the most savory and delicious GUMBO. One of the best I have had and if you can't decide what you want for lunch Monday through Friday they have an awesome Buffett line. Visit Scotts Seafood soon you don't want to miss down home cooking at its best.

Been to Scott's Catfish & Seafood? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK