Super 8 Rayville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclean roomsbed was comfortablewould stay againgreat place to stayinterstatecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2012

What this place really is, is a truck stop. During our week's stay (in town for family business) we were bothered by big truck noise and noises of other types all week. One of the two ice machines did not work. The staff was unfriendly and inept. I was using a combination of credit card payment and Wyndham points,but I could not get my questions about that procedure answered. They knew little to nothing about that procedure. The continental breakfast was skimpy. Fortunately, the room was livable. Nothing great, but livable. Also, the soda machines did not work.
My advice, if you are going to be in the area, consider staying in Monroe, about 20 or so miles west of Rayville. I can honestly say that this is the worst Super 8 I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, you would probably come out better if you ask for a room opposite of the truck lot. I believe that would be the north side but I am not positive of that. When you drive up, take a good look around before check in. Then you will know what to do.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2012

2nd Time staying here. This time the pool was open and it was nice. Kids loved the pool. Nice location by restaurants and the room was clean. Staff friendly and polite. For the money is was alright.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 April 2012

have stayed several times rooms clean bathroom clean truck parking ok very good restaurant next door micro wave and fridg work i always stay in rear building adequate for the price you are not paying wingate price do not expect the wingate quality

Room Tip: stay in rear
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Have stayed several times one time so bad owner gave me a free night after my survey. Tonight 12/14 checked in hair in tub an\d toenails on floor. I drive a truck and usually have a long trailer and they have great parking but I guess this will be my last night here. one time I got a room and the furniture was sticky from bug spray told themabout it come back a week later got the same room same thing. Can not beleive Wyndham lets them stay a Super 8 if going west go on to Monroe just 20 miles further if going east go to tallulah or vicksburg

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business