“Consumer”

Taco Bandido
Ranked #60 of 231 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Drive past Taco Bell and any other Mexican restaurant to the extremely fast, perfectly priced inexpensive and a unique taste of Mexican food made to order. A restaurant family owned and operated for years only in OUR city. Try the famous Bandido Salad with the unique, dressing. If you eat here once, you'll certainly want to return.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I have a strong connection to this place because my mom took me here when I was little. We always got the enchiladas and dump tons of their hot sauce all over it! Their ground beef is seasoned very well! I have a list of places to eat when I am home, and it is definitely one of those places. You must try the tacos, enchiladas and cinnamon dessert!

1  Thank lwise1
Reviewed 12 August 2015

According to the t-shirts that their employees wear, Taco Bandido has been around for 40 years. I certainly can remember eating there as a child. It was one of my favorite places to eat in Monroe. On a recent trip to Monroe, I took my family to eat there. They loved it just as much as I did as a child. It may be fast food, but it really tastes great. Their prices are very reasonable too. I wish that they had Taco Bandido's throughout Louisiana!

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I love this place great food and the staff is great. They have the best tacos and meat nachos. I will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

There are many Mexican-type restaurants in the Monroe area. I have eaten here many times over the years, but recently my wife and I had a less than ideal experience.

The food is less attractive and less tasty than in years past. On our last trip I had a chicken burrito which was "uneventful" at best. The chicken strips, to me, were not of highest quality. The salad was merely lettuce and tomato thrown together with "shaved" cheese on top. There is no creativity here---nothing to make you want to return again.

My wife had the standard taco (Bandito) salad with beans which she said was just average.

With so much competition, I would think they would try to strive toward better tasting food and a better presentation. Personally, I will not be returning again. There are just too many other better choices.