“Fabulous ”

Danken Trail B-B-Q
Ranked #12 of 231 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

4 coworkers needed quick dinner Danken Trail was a great choice. We dinned in each of us had a dinner plate. We were all very pleased with brisket/ sausage/pulled pork/ chicken.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

You can't go wrong eating at Danken Trail- always good and fresh barbque- take some home for later- always a good choice when going to Monroe for take home

Reviewed 10 July 2017

When I moved to Monroe 35 years ago, we'd eat at Danken Trail pretty regularly. Always great flavor. I moved away from the area for a few years and upon returning hit Danken Trail again. As always, great flavor. They have added lots more veggies to the line. Their baked beans are great with some meat mixed in. The lima beans weren't quite up to par but the rest is fantastic.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The best food I have ever had. Don't let the atmosphere scare you away, it is almost like a cafeteria, and you go down the line with a tray. Once you sit down to eat, it is heaven!!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Arrived before lunch rush, 11:15 or so. Ordered a poboy sandwich to go with fries. Sat at a table in front of the cash register with my ticket facing her. Waited 40 minutes for my order. Cashier looking at me and my number, a man whom I perceived to be the manager looking at me as he refilled the pork rinds, server bringing out orders. No one bothered to check on my order. I finally had to ask the cashier if I was still getting my order. They brought out an order a few minutes after that but it was not to-go and I'm not sure it was mine as they took it back and then returned and ask me what I ordered stating they had lost my order. Finally I was brought an order at 12:05 (my receipt time was 11:25). The lady that brought it did not say sorry, thank you, kiss my butt, nothing just sat it on table and walked away. I understand mistakes as losing orders. But do not like being ignored. I will not be back.

1  Thank Tim R