“The best Mexican food”
Review of Fiesta Linda

Fiesta Linda
Ranked #80 of 225 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It's simply the best Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is delicious, service is great and they keep everything clean!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

It was our first visit and it didn't disappoint. Very complete menu selection with good prices.
My mixed frijitias came piled high. The flour tortillas accompanying them were on the small side so I needed extra, but with the amount of food even that wasn't enough. The steak was a bit salty, so you may need to be careful with that, but the chicken and shrimp was spot on. Wife enjoyed her chicken dish (whose mame escapes me) as well.
Drinks (Iced Tea and Coke) were just right. We had no room for dessert, but they sounded good, too.
Recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Our 1st visit to this restaurant was a pleasant surprise. The chips are light and fresh. I had the special "Monterey chicken" and my husband had the "Texas Nacho's" both were very good with nice size portion s. They had 2 for 1 margaritas and this is the first place I've been to that let you get a flavor for the same price. I'm a lightweight drinker and I like the fruity flavors. I got a frozen peach (2 for 1). It is over 100 degrees and we are melting this was very refreshing. Our server was Morgan, she was very friendly and efficient. We will definitely be back. Only suggestion would be if the small cheese sauce was a little bit bigger. Nice décor. understated and on the elegant side instead of cheesy. Overall experience A+.

1  Thank givemeaword
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight in Monroe while traveling and found this near our hotel. Best chips ever!!! The food was extremely flavorful and the service was great. Will definitely stop again if we are going through there.

1  Thank 4Makala
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food! We stopped on our way to Dallas off of the interstate. Nice location. New and clean. Quick and responsive service. I had the steak burrito. Highly recommended

2  Thank Noble A