“Taco day after the national basketball game”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #153 of 231 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Typical Taco Bell food. No complaints. The tacos were great especially when they are free!! Love the Mexican pizza!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Food was average. Took way too long to get me my order, and they were not that busy. Seems like this is their standard, as I have eaten here often.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I recently returned to Taco Bell at this location in Monroe. This time, and for the first time in a while, my wife and I ordered a taco salad.

I must tell you it is the best taco salad I have ever eaten and even better than the ones I used to order from Taco Bell. It appeared to me there has been an upgrade in the ingredients in the last few years.

For $5.00 or so apiece, you can't beat this meal. Next time, pass on the traditional tacos and everything else and try a taco salad instead. I think you will be very pleased.

J. Randolph Smith
Monroe, LA

Reviewed 21 March 2015

got bugs in food at west Monroe location and was offered a burrito and corporate never returned call as promised so never been back

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Many restaurants grow old and out of fashion with time. But Taco Bell never seems to age or fade.

Recently my wife and I dropped by the location on Sterlington Road in Monroe for dinner. The staff was hard at work efficiently tending to a large crowd. The restaurant was clean and attractive.

I had three regular hard-shelled tacos (they never go out of style), and my wife had the taco salad. Both were great. We also ordered the novel dessert treat, the cinnamon twists, which are good but not exceptional.

Overall, the Taco Bell never disappoints, and the food is timeless. It is still best of class, and I will be back again in the not too distant future.

J. Randolph Smith