All reviews cancelled flight new orleans close to the airport one night stay checking in great room booked this hotel nice stay front desk staff staff was friendly french quarter ambrose della megan tiffany nola properties
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Terrible staff. Dirty room. Entire 7th floor smelled of people smoking pot. I would avoid this place at all costs. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the maintenance employee and front desk manager were helpful in resolving issues that could have easily been fixed by the rude front desk clerk the evening before.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear KassyOP,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and will address your concerns accordingly.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

⦁ Food from who knows when was left in the microwave. It was dried and old.
⦁ dresser missing handles and the others were half on and broken
⦁ ice machine riddled with mold
⦁ No trash can liners in either room
⦁ sweat stains on the chair
⦁ no coffee cups in either room (had to go down to the front desk to get them)
⦁ sink in would not drain until the stopper was taken off (broken)
⦁ No channel guide in either room; there was supposed to be one in every room (when we requested one we were told there were none. We were told to just tell them what channel we wanted to watch and they would tell us the channel number)
⦁ Paint on the drapes - drapes not attached to the rods
⦁ grease smears on the wall
⦁ clock 2 hours off and beeping
⦁ ice bucket missing lid
⦁ candy bar in the fridge
⦁ overhead light fixture in bathroom moldy, dirty and rusted
⦁ nightstand scribbled with ink
⦁ wall had patches on it but had not been painted over
⦁ "Sorry" pack up our stuff and move to another room which wasn't much better
Dinah and Toyah in the dining area were very pleasant.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chris B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Retired_Traveler1011,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback though and will address this concern accordingly with the appropriate department head. Again, we are very sorry to hear about this experience and we hope this isolated incident will not deter you from hopefully staying with us again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed - no service and the hotel was very dirty. Kept my shoes on always. The vacuum could not have been used. Bits of trash always on the rug. Big ugly staid adorned the hallways. No hand towels for two days nor soap for two days. Liners not put in the waste can. What an awful place to spend a special anniversary!! Shame on Wyndham!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chris B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Redhead1913,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback though and will address these concerns accordingly.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I got stranded in New Orleans when a layover flight of mine was cancelled and even though I was stressed and overwhelmed, the staff of the Wyndham Garden were incredibly friendly and helpful. Anything I needed, they quickly provided; any questions I had, they quickly answered. The next morning I had to take a shuttle back to the airport at 9:30am and they were prompt, leaving at that exact time. Not a minute earlier, not a minute later. I can't express enough how the staff went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter and I had everything we needed. I definitely recommend the Wyndham Garden!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear kaitlynsvasquez,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to assist you and your daughter during your troubling time. We will read this review to our family here at the Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport during our next get together and I'm sure they will be as happy as I was reading it. Thank you again and we all hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The coffee in the room could be better . There’s community downstairs but some nasty flavor in the room. But I really liked the bathroom lighting , I do wish there was a vent in bathroom because after I showered it made my room hot. The air condition worked just couldn’t keep room as cold as I like it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear marlospeace3,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and will be sure to share your review with our entire team here at the Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport.