“Delicious, authentic Cuban with a friendly atmosphere!!”
Review of Churros Cafe

Churros Cafe
Ranked #80 of 535 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time. The lady who served was wonderfully friendly.

My wife had the Picadillo a lo Cubano with sides of Congri and Tostones. I had the Lechón Asado with white rice and Maduros Fritos.

Everything was delicious.
I finished it off with Pilón Cuban coffee. Now I'm wide awake!!

Will definitely come back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants in Nola. It's small local owned and family operated. They have a lot of pride in what they do down to their homemade ketchup. It is consistent you always know what to expect. It's a little pricy but worth every penny. Try the ropa vieja, arroz con pollo, or albóndigas. Save room for dessert the churros are delicious. The soups are some of the best I've ever had and my go to when feeling under the weather. If you haven't been here it's a must try!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

It is a bit pricey, but delicious. The pork is amazing as well as the beef. The tostones are some of the best I've ever had. Yucca was delicious. Cubano was superb and more reasonably priced than some other options. Service was very good. We did not have to wait long as some have reported. We felt compelled to order churros, but we could have skipped that. Decor is simple but comfortable.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Very good Cuban food! So happy to find this in Metairie :) Food did take a little while to come out but it was acceptable because what you got to experience was a home cooked Cuban meal and you can't go wrong with that! If you like pork, do yourself a favor and order El Lechon Asado

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Acceptable Cuban food. Can take up to an hour to get your food after you order, and is pricey for what you get.

Been to Churros Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK