“Acme the Oyster House”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding oysters. Shucked right in front of you and real fresh. We stoped her after a long day in Nolo. The Line was a bit long but was able to by pass by sitting at the bar. Great atmosphere and vibe! And Very very good oysters.

Thank N. H

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had lunch here last weekend. Chargrilled oysters were delicious. A bit disappointed on the po-boys. They were lack of flavor. The Peace Maker Po-boy I ordered was bland.

Service was below my expectation. Our waitress did not appear very often, we waited a bit long for ordering and check.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

First time visiting this Acme. My family loves Acme and we decided to try this one. We arrived at around 7:00pm, we were seated immediately and our server was super kind. I was very leary when she had taken our order (party of 6) and did not write it down. Our drinks and appetizers were correct so I thought it was going to be fine. Then our meal gets served and my daughter's meal did not come to the table. My son's poboy was fully dressed when he ordered it with just lettuce. My daughter's food finally came when my other children were done eating. The manager did remove her meal from the tab, the server blamed the kitchen, but I had a sneaking suspicion that she was the one who messed up. WHo knows? The food was good other than the dressed poboy that my son would only eat the shrimp due to the mayo, we didn't dare send it back, since we waited so long for my daughter's meal to arrive. All in all, we will not be visiting this Acme again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I love coming to Acme. However they always have a line. But that usually a good sign that the food is good. So get there early if you don't want to wait in line. The food is always fresh and oysters a shuck fresh right in front of you. They have a great bar and a fantastic menu, and their prices for such a high quality of food is cheaper than what you'll find anywhere else in the French Quarter. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Acme is a nice restaurant to hangout with family and friends and eat some good food - Seafood is their specialty. the place stays pretty busying sometimes there is a line waiting to be seated. the red bean and rice is so so good- I'm allergic to shellfish, so i had the wings- they was on point- next time I'm gonna try the catfish -the bar area is real cool and you don't have to wait in a long line if you chilling at the bar

Been to Acme Oyster House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK