“For Seafood Lovers”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Acme is a nice restaurant to hangout with family and friends and eat some good food - Seafood is their specialty. the place stays pretty busying sometimes there is a line waiting to be seated. the red bean and rice is so so good- I'm allergic to shellfish, so i had the wings- they was on point- next time I'm gonna try the catfish -the bar area is real cool and you don't have to wait in a long line if you chilling at the bar

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered shrimp etouffee with fried crawfish. My husband got a 10 in pot roast poboy with Swiss cheese. My parents got the melody trio (jambalaya, gumbo, red beans and rice) and the fried crab fingers. Everything was absolutely delicious. Service was good as well. We shared a bread pudding after supper and it was wonderful as well. Great place to eat at!!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here for dinner. I got the roast beef po boy. Delicious. The rest of my family got seafood dishes. They all loved it. The Boom Boom Shrimp appetizer was awesome. Good family restaurant.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our original choice of restaurant was closed on Sundays so we tried Acme Oyster house. After we were seated the place got crowded. My husband said it looked like a local favorite. I had the dozen grilled oysters ($18.99, half dozen was at $11.99), delicious! It came with 4-5 pieces of small bread and dipped the bread on the butter sauce.
My husband had the Large Etouffee which he said was also good. Our son enjoyed his kid's chicken tenders.
It was crowded while we were having dinner but our server, Hilda was always checking on us. She always refilled our sodas without having to ask, and I appreciate that. In some restaurants, the servers avoid looking at guests but not here. It was an enjoyable experience for the family.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

YUM! We tried the oyster shooter and oyster Rockafeller soup (with a hint of herbsaint). Best grilled oysters anywhere! We also split a shrimp poboy that was loaded with wonderful fried shrimp.