“Fabulous Fish Tacos.....”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #126 of 473 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Description: We are a family operated Authentic Mexican Restaurant in the Heart of Fat City! We offer an array of Mexican dishes with authentic Mexican taste! We as an establishment want to make a difference in Mexican Cuisine in the local area and New Orleans. We are determined to provide quality food and great service to make our guest feel at home! Come visit us at Los Jefes Grill where you eat like a JEFE!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have been a few times now, and the food has been off the chain, great service, yummy Margaritas!!! I have seen there have been a few bad reviews, but they all seem pretty aged and during lunch mostly. I am actually going for lunch tomorrow for the first time, stay tuned for update on my lunch experience!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

I hesitate to review this or any other place too harshly these days. I had tacos and a burrito and my wife had the brunch buffet. Tacos and burrito was tasty, right amount of jalapeno in the burrito. Tacos were too small, especially for the price. Like many brunch buffets this one was heavy on eggs, which is why I didn't get it. Service was great.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

If I could give ZERO stars I would!! The presentation was nice. The food was horrible ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE. The free chips and salsa was TASTELESS!! The 4 crispy taco ground beef and chipotle shredded chicken was TASTELESS. The chicken quesadillas with refried beans and rice was TASTELESS. The ONLY thing that was good was the service and the Rootbeer.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank 4chozen
Reviewed 28 October 2020

The place was poppin with music and was near capacity although we were socially distanced; servers, etc. wore masks, We had a party of eight and our server was excellent keeping up with our drinks AND orders (sides came after everyone's main plate was on the table). Friendly as well. Kitchen forgot the queso on my burrito / chimichanga) but other than that we had no problems. Gratuity is automatically added to parties over FIVE. Super wide range of dishes to choose from is almost overwhelming but can cater to more delectable dishes!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank glapril
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Lulu was super accommodating , great food good music and definitely seeing a good time here

Pollo and barbacoa and dope tortillas-

Come as for the review discount

Date of visit: January 2020