“Horrible experience better video your room before you move anything in”
Review of Country Inns Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leesville
Country Inns Motel
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We had to stay here after our house burnt down and we were treated very bad housekeeping barely came by and when they did they told horrible lies on us we had three rooms and I had to video them the day they told us we had to move to other rooms in the hotel because the rooms we were in were too good for us because we trashed them according to the house keepers (major lie) they wanted to put asmatic children in smoking rooms or we would have to leave so I took video of all three rooms and would advise you do the same if you still decide to stay at this location good luck if there was a zero in the overall scores thats what I would give thanks oh yes and the carpet in two of our rooms were wet and the toilet in our room didnt flush and my husband had to fix it; Regina

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank ginanemom

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Nasty nasty place! Bugs in bed and carpet. First room I got trapped in because door frame was coming apart lucky husband was outside to kick the door free. That room stunk to high heaven. Moved rooms upstairs from first room could see out side around the door. Heater didn't work, blinds broken and would not shut. Horrible smell like animal pee and mold. Bugs everywhere! In the bed on the floor. Fridge did not work. Night front desk told us we could bring our small fish tank in. Got the bill and was charged 200.00 because per the manager Debie there was cat pee on the floor! And all we had was a fish! Called them on charges and they said the fish was ok. Told them I did not have a cat and the maid even came to my car to see my fish, no cats in the car. And yet I am still being charged 200.00 for a nasty, smelly, rock coach motel. WARNING this place should be in the red light distric and charge by the hour. On a personal note, I will be getting a lawyer!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The country inn is a great place to stay! Very down to earth and friendly staff. If I was ask where to stay in Leesville the country inn would be it. Low Prices and newly remodled rooms.They have new furniture and beds which makes for a great stay ;)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The room smelled like mold, the carpet was wet near the bathroom sink and it was old and stained etc.-etc. The microwave was rusty. We only remained in the room because we had unpacked everything and most of our group did not want to load up and move. Most of the rooms were in the process of being remodeled and I understand why. Their business card claims “Luxury for the Budget Minded” there was nothing about this property that was Luxurious. The only positive thing was the person who checked us in, she was very helpful. She stated that a manager would be available Monday if we wanted to voice our complaints. Just wish we would have gone a little further down the road and saw the other hotels and choices available. Lesson learned!!

Room Tip: other place to stay
Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I have always stayed at the Country Inns when I go to Leesville for my business. It has a "at home" quality to the place. I have been going there for years and I can't believe some of these outrageous reviews I've read. The place is one of the older motels there but, I have always had a very good stay. The rooms are clean and by a great housekeeping staff. They have very spacious rooms, not the usual small boxes most places have. The clerks I've had the pleasure to encounter are all great and very helpful. All have always tried to make my stay comfortable. If I wanted to pay out the nose for a room that has a "robot" type staff and cold atmosphere I guess I would have to go to one of the other hotels there. So, I will always stay at the Country Inns in Leesville when I go there. Keep up the good work Country Inns!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business