Review Highlights
Great Round of Golf

My wife and I stayed at the Golden Nugget (where only managers have an answer to the most simple... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2018
Jeff E
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile
Birthday party

Fun and exciting place for kids. Nice park, tennis courts, and golf area. Must be accompanied by a... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2018
LeroyT1580
Lake Charles, Louisiana
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I imagine this golf course is in magnificent shape during the Summer. Even in December, the greens and fairways were well kept. Challenging layout but lots of risk/reward opportunities. Probably the best course I've played on the Audubon Golf Trail. I'll play it again next time I'm in Lake Charles.

1  Thank RabidWarhawk
Reviewed 15 December 2014

Although it won't help those planning a golf trip, we did use Gray Plantation for our rehearsal dinner and wedding venue. It was absolutely fabulous. The entire staff was great. The food was absolutely amazing (so I guess those that gold and are planning to stop in for a bite can use that but of advice). It is also very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Very challenging course with great layout and variety of hazards. The course has a very nice eating area to enjoy lunch.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is one of the best courses in the area, and one of the best deals, too. Like most of Louisiana, it's got pine trees and water everywhere. Several holes challenge you to carry lakes to reach the greens. Be careful as the ball seems to not carry well in the humid bayou air. The greens were top-notch the last time we played there - smooth and fast. Our green fee was about as low as it gets, and range balls were free. Go play it!

2  Thank JCg0lfer
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Short drive from Lauberge' on the bypass. Well worth playing. Always in great shape, but known mostly by locals and those who play the Audubon Trail. Best course in SW Louisiana

2  Thank LLGolf