Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites
US$ 109
US$ 105
US$ 116
US$ 112
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 94
US$ 92
US$ 113
US$ 108
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Red Roof
US$ 155
US$ 142
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
US$ 192
All reviewsprien lakedirect tvreading lightsa great staylighted mirrorstayed for one nightbeds were very comfortableice coldsmall poolgood nights sleepnight's sleepthe breakfast areavery nice hotelyogurthot breakfastthe golden nugget casinostaying at this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first visit to this property, because we finally managed to get a weekend room at a fair price. The hotel registration was quick and easy hotel employees were friendly and efficient. The room was clean as was the bathroom. We did not have any complaints about noise or issues with any of the appliances in the room. The breakfast was above average and the entire breakfast area was clean and well supplied. If given an affordable rate again we would without question stay another night at this property.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for staying here with us, we are happy that you took the time to tell others about our hotel. We too hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I planned a first anniversary trip to Lake Charles. I booked Best Western Plus for Saturday night prior to our check in @ Golden Nugget on Sunday. When I book via Best Western I was told I was given the best rate of $115.00 but it must be pre-pay via credit card. I agreed but on Friday prior to check in I was charged twice, I immediately call & spoke to Kayla she was apologetic & assured me she would release fund immediately.
Saturday @ check in I was greeted by "Jordan" I explain the situation from Friday she explain "the funds weren't released & that it was company policy to run credit cards the night before but she would release one stay but she still needed a credit card to charged" I wasn't understanding her process but she develop an attitude, I ask to speak with a manager she explained she was "in charged" & that was I welcome to stay or not. My husband agreed to stay b/c we had already been on the road all day. We checked out Sunday promptly

Breakfast was good, despite running out of milk @ 8:30, the hostess return w/ the milk & basically shoved it into my hand "no thanks again".

On Tuesday I called to speak w/ Kashonda "general manager" to explain the lack of customer service & the charges. Guess who answers with an attitude "Jordan" & she explain Kashonda was there but she not available "whatever concerns I had she could help"....No thank you.

This a casino area with several "new" hotels in the area. This is worst branding of Best Western Plus, Ive ever experienced. Thankful the Golden Nugget stay help redeem our first anniversary!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us, We appreciate your feedback and please know that this will not be taken lightly and we will address the behavior with both Jordan and Kay. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

rooms are large with decent lighting and elec outlets...impressive lobby

cleaning of rooms/hotel could be better !!

luggage carriers too small – had to make 2 trips

good internet – 30 mbps down, 39 up

good location with many dining choices within 3 miles

Heating and air cond – hard to control temperature !

toaster broke down – no toast for last 2 days

Poor breakfast - always the same & food mediocre

Room Tip: breakfast is OK at best ... always the same and quality of food could be better
1  Thank Barry W

Thanks so much for your candid feedback. We have shared your comments with all of our team and will make all needed improvements. Thanks again, Midge

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Best Western Plus Prien Lake on three different occasions to attend concerts at Golden Nugget. Loved the fact they had a shuttle on weekend nights to the casino. The first stay last year was very nice prompting a second stay. During my second stay I requested extra pillows (they only have 4 tiny pillows on a king bed). I was told that they only had one extra pillow in the hotel. Okay, fair enough. My third stay this month was just awful. I am a Best Western Awards member and also signed up for the $10.00 gift card with each stay, which I did not receive. At check in, I was greeted and told they recognized my name, but I was not greeted as an awards member. No biggie, I figured my gift card would arrive by email later. Upon arriving in our room, I called and requested 4 extra pillows (remember, the pillows are pint size, not even twin size). I was again told there was only one extra pillow in the hotel. Really? Just tell me I can only have one extra! Now the worst part is that I pulled back my covers and there was black spotting all over a portion of the sheet. Really not happy! I don't know what has happened, but sadly this hotel has really gone down.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Please accept our humble apologies regarding your stay at our hotel! We strive to provide exceptional service always. We will address the extra pillow situation immediately with our staff and do apologies immensely for your sheets. I will also look into the gift card situation. Thank you for staying and letting us know.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked on our way in using Expedia this hotel was rated excellent and the price was high so we decided to book.
It is a newer hotel the bathroom was not very clean there was a used soap in shower.
Getting to the hotel was not right off I-10 it winded around in a neighborhood and business's that looked run down the parking lot seem dark I felt unsafe and was worried my car would get broke into.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that we are sorry about the condition of your shower and it has been addressed with the housekeeping team. As far as the rout your gps took to get to our hotel I would interested to know which service provided that map. We have had no safety issues with our guests in the past. Thanks again.