Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 95
Wyndham
US$ 95
Trip.com
US$ 88
Hotels.comUS$ 95
PricelineUS$ 95
getaroom.comUS$ 101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

Honestly, reading recent reviews of this property scared me. We stay at La Quinta because of their pet policy, and I was expecting filth and disappointment, and the possibility of needing to find another hotel after 9+ hours in the car. It was not filthy, but it certainly was far from the nicest La Quinta we’ve stayed in. It was as clean as it could have been in the old condition it was in, there was a slight smell to the room (which was freezing when we entered, the A/C on 60). As others said, plugging things in was a challenge (there was a power strip on the dresser but all outlets were behind furniture), and the TV had pixilated channels that were not watchable and other channels unavailable. I did not feel unsafe, it was fairly quiet after 10 PM although you could still hear people moving about and if you have a dog with FOMO on high alert like we do you may not have the most restful sleep. Water pressure in the sink wasn’t great and the towel rack did fall off the wall. We didn’t shower so I can’t speak to the water pressure or temperature there, we were just passing through on a trip from TX to WV so we just needed to check in, sleep, and check out which is what we did and it was fine for that one night. Desk service was friendly and efficient at check-in and check out. They even changed our room to the first floor on request at check-in. The breakfast bag was a nice touch, but definitely not allergen-friendly.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Room 123 phone did not work. TV channels froze, pixilated and kept going black. Moved to Room 122. Same problems and looked like pooh sludge in toilet. Came with pull behind rv trailer. There was construction mess alongside our room where we parked. Trash, cups, beer caps and cig butts in parking lot. Woke up to FLAT TIRE on trailer!!! Grrrr. Pool had algae in it. We know as we run a pool maintenance business. So no way we're we going in there! No coffee at front lobby as also under construction. Had 1 CUP of regular coffee in room. Other 2 were useless decaf. Husband went to walk dogs and about 8pm came back in saying there is an armed security guard walking around and a group of questionable men walking in. So much for front desk saying it was safe when I asked during reservation. Go ANYWHERE else on other side of 10 hwy. The manager STILL has not sent our receipt. Our "discount" for troubles? $2.80. Wyndam will get ALL PHOTOS. STAY AWAY. I'm going for FULL REFUND and not stopping till I get it!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2021

No hot water during the entire interval in which I wanted a shower. It appeared only when I was leaving. Soap wrapper found on floor between toiled ant bathtub. Many of the TV channels were not working, instead giving a message to try later. Ice machine said it was empty in the evening, but next morning it said it was full but still didn't dispense any ice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I checked in on May 15. The first thing I always do when I go into a hotel room is check the bed for bugs or dirt.
Sure enough there were bugs in the bed. Checking the bathroom showed ants on the march. We returned the keys to the front desk and checked out. We did not ask for a refund but we probably should have.
Upon checking my CC statement I had been charged twice. After an email and 2 days later I was refunded both charges.
We will not consider La Quinta again. You get what you pay for. Don’t buy cheap.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Security guard lied informing manager on duty that I was disturbing people with my loudness which couldn’t be further from the truth. I was cleaning car and packing for early job. If I was disturbing guest and told of the matter I would have been apologetic and immediately correct behavior. I would never disrespect authority. I was asked to check out of hotel with no warning of my disruptive behavior. Wanted to gather my belongings from room before leaving and security guard forced his way in as well as forced me to leave room immediately. He screamed at me in a way my father has never even screamed at me. Went to lobby scared and crying to check out as instructed. Lady at desk even apologized to me saying this security guard is an ass and had problem with me starting at check in. Was charged security deposit and nights stay even though I was allowed to stay and the room was barely sat in. To make matters worse I was missing pouch that contained important keys including vehicle keys and safety deposit box. And also didn’t have $300 in cash that I must of left on counter in room. Called front desk to see if I could please go back and look in room. Informed them I was forced out and didn’t get to check room for belongings. They told me they would call me back. Never got call back so I contacted them again. Told room had been looked through and nothing was there. Spoke with manger and she said this is policy and all she could do is question the security guard about his behavior. I have never in my life been treated this way. Will never stay again and would recommend choosing another hotel before even considering this one

Date of stay: April 2021