“Cozy studio in excellent downtown Lafayette...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Marvin M
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Cozy studio in excellent downtown Lafayette location”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in October 2014. The studio is located in downtown Lafayette within easy walking distance of some of the best music venues and restaurants Lafayette has to offer. The studio is a clean and cozy place to stay. Coming from New Mexico, I had volunteered at a local event and was happily surprised to find a craft beer festival being held during my visit in Park Sans Souci only a block away! I've stayed at one other Lafayette location belonging to the owner of this studio and I have to add that you cannot ask for a more genuinely welcoming host. I heartily recommend this accommodation!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing