“A Nice Welcome to Lafayette”

Bread and Circus Provisions
Ranked #24 of 622 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 25
Description: Wood fired Neapolitan pizza & straightforward southern-Italian cooking. Located on the edge of Lafayette's Oil Center
Reviewed 16 September 2014

If you are in Lafayette and looking for a new dining option, Bread & Circus Provisions should be on your list. It is my new favorite! Whether it be for lunch, brunch, dinner or late night on Saturday, they have many creative options that will entice your palate.

A much needed addition to Lafayette!

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

My great-nephew and I had a great dining experience here. Since the portions are tapas-sized we ordered several different things and shared! The cheese board was wonderful (one of our favorite items!); second favorite was the sweetbreads. The pan-fried flounder was the only thing I felt we could have "gotten anywhere".... I enjoyed the bone marrow but there was just too little of it. We both liked the grilled grouper cheeks. Panna cotta for dessert was great too! It was a tad noisy but, other than the noise, I'd love to come back here---- I would also like to try one if their lunch sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were looking for something different from the chain restaurants and typical Cajun restaurants here in Louisiana. This is a unique place as it offers all original dishes using mostly local ingredients. The chef has complete control and will change it up based on your requests. You are allowed to share everything! The potatoes were excellent. We also ordered the platter of mixed meats and cheeses which was so-so. My husband is a meat and potatoes guy with a healthy appetite. This was not the place for him because the portions were small, but perfect for me. With that in mind I would definitely eat here again, because it was a delight to the palate. I love originality.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We just walked in not having a reservation or any idea what kind of food they had. Wow. What a nice surprise. Excellent local beer choices and the whiskeys weren't bad either! The servings are large enough for 2 or 3 people. And the food is superb!!! Really very good food. The atmosphere is like there's a party going on all the time. I would recommend reservations otherwise there may be a wait or u could just sit at the window like we did. Or outside. Very nice. Highly recommend that u go!!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Chef Manny Augello has created a unique dining experience for Lafayette. Terrific lunch specials, a great brunch on Saturday with $5 Bloody Mary's.

Yesterday I had the Jucy Lucy hamburger with tater tots. The tots are not what you expect, much better. The burger was juicy and fresh.

Date of visit: May 2014