“Best Hotel in Lafayette!”

Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through. The staff are very friendly especially Theresa, Taylor and Detra, they are some of the friendliest hotel staff i have ever encountered! The rooms were spacious and clean, 5;30 kickback and breakfast are great as well! We were upgraded to a suite on the 4th floor so we had plenty of room a/c and heating worked fine as well. My grand kids loved the pool and hot tub! Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Suites on upper floors are better for people traveling with kids or grand kids!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kay B

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! I cannot say enough about the staff. From Mrs Teresa to Ariel and Brooke, those two are always smiling.
Rooms are clean, beds are comfy and I always feel safe. The only drawback is no really good places to eat close.
I stay here aalot..lol. I really do and will continue. There are other choices but so far so good. Nice workout room as well.
Come stay and you will leave with a smile!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rzrbks69
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Excellent in every way. This is the most caring experience we have ever encountered with any hotel staff . I am a sixty four year old male who has traveled all of my life, stayed in $800.00 a night rooms in D.C. to the Peabody in Orlando, The Don Caesar in Florida and none treated me with the respect of this staff. I am confined to a wheel chair due to ALS and these folks are great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 590jimmyr
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Highly recommended.
Staff were very professional & friendly.
Rooms were clean, well stocked & a/c worked great
Pool area was clean & had towels easily accessible.
Supper & Breakfast were a plus too.
Will definitely be staying at more Drury Inn Suites.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fqd7617
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I could not have been more pleased with this stay! I booked a room a week in advance as a short get-away to celebrate my Fiance's birthday, as well as, us being newly engaged. While making the reservation, I asked if they could write a note in advance for Kyle's birthday and put it in the room. As soon as we walked in we were treated like family. Theresa greeted us and celebrated us as if we were her own. When we got to our room my expectations were exceeded to see that there was a note, complementary wine, and our room was upgraded for free! When we asked recommendations for Dinner, Taylor, suggested an great place and gave us a coupon. This beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. Needless to say, we'll definitely be staying here next time we're in Lafayette!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple