Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Holiday, Florida
“The pits”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I did not choose this hotel willingly, it was the only hotel with availability. Probably for a reason, it must be the worst in Lafayette, LA My main concern was that it was so dirty.

Room Tip: If you really have to stay there try to get a room on the first floor since there is only one elevat...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank 4voyage
Brad H, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10, responded to this review, 15 May 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry you had an unpleasent stay on your visit to Lafayette. If you would contact me at 337-234-0383 I would like to take care of you. This is not typical of our hotel and staff.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cornwall
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stopped at Lafayette in order to avoid New Orleans during Mardi Gras as we were told it was not the best time to see the place properly. We only planned to stay in this hotel for 2 nights but the room was excellent and from the beginning we thought all the staff were very helpful and friendly. Also, this was the only hotel in the area which did not change its rates due to the festivities: we were charged their normal rates during the Mardi Gras in Lafayette. So we stayed for 4 nights as there are some really amazing places to visit not only in Lafayete but also in the vicinity. We definitely would go back to this hotel when visiting the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Idor1
Tickfaw, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I was really surprized after i read the bad reviews eirlier in the year. I love choice hotels so i decided to stay here anyway. To my surprise i was comming to see about going to ul for my college dagree, and the staff there was amazing even recongnized my CP status as being elite gave me a welcome call 20 minutes after i got in the room ive never had any other staff call me after i checked in i was amazed at how good and kind the staff is the room was so clean and smelled so fresh an sleep like a baby in the bed checking out i was greated with a great smille an a offer to make sure all my needs were meet when my parent come to visit ill be sure to recommend them to stay at the quality inn it felt like home away from home like i felt u cant beat the price and they accept you like family.u wont regret staying here i didnt i loved it an the pool is amazing.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank jacy c
Beaumont, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My job put me in this holet for a two week stay. The staff was excellent! They were friendly and very courteous. The rooms smelled fresh and were clean! There was even dinner in the lobby on Wednesday evenings! I had ZERO complaints about there accomedations or the service. I will absolutely stay there again when I'm in the area!

Room Tip: The king sized suites are great!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank April A
Gretna, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have stayed at this location before and I can tell you that this Quality Inn has done a wonderful turn around. I was told that it was under NEW MANAGEMENT, AND you can TELL. I would recommend this be your next stop if you are in Lafayette, LA. Staff is friendly and rooms have improved and are clean.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business