“Burger was Purrfect!”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I was disgusted to see the employees not only continue to smoke outside but pet a stray cat as well! If you get a burger and it was Purrfect, you will know why....a dash of cat hair possibly?

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

It takes really long. The employees are polite. Every time I go I regret it. The food is good but it takes so long I no longer want it.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Sonic is very close to the Casino and you can get great food before hitting the Casino. The carhop was very nice and answered my questions about the young cat that was lying on the patio. It seemed to like the people around it, but she said it was a feral and made itself to home.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Just another sonic drive inn. Nothing extra special, but nothing bad either. Yes, I will eat here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

It seems every time I come to this Sonic the employees lounge and smoke in the front of the door. Management even makes it more accessible for them by putting a ash tray for them. I would rather the employees go smoke by the dumpster instead of next to my vehicle while I am eating. Orders are typically wrong and napkins are rationed when giving to customers. Does these employees even wash their hands after smoking?

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK