“Food review”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Just another sonic drive inn. Nothing extra special, but nothing bad either. Yes, I will eat here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

It seems every time I come to this Sonic the employees lounge and smoke in the front of the door. Management even makes it more accessible for them by putting a ash tray for them. I would rather the employees go smoke by the dumpster instead of next to my vehicle while I am eating. Orders are typically wrong and napkins are rationed when giving to customers. Does these employees even wash their hands after smoking?

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The ten dollar breakfast buffet is a bargain. Probably fifty selections. The blitzes were good. Lots of bacon and a huge omelet.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We only bought sodas and tea, but they were great. We ordered 2 specialty sodas (flavored) and they were great. It is a large Sonic, so there were plenty of parking spaces.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Alright let me start by saying I'm celiac and can't eat the food here. I always order diet drinks or ice cream. My kids love the place.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK