“Ash Burgers!”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

It seems every time I come to this Sonic the employees lounge and smoke in the front of the door. Management even makes it more accessible for them by putting a ash tray for them. I would rather the employees go smoke by the dumpster instead of next to my vehicle while I am eating. Orders are typically wrong and napkins are rationed when giving to customers. Does these employees even wash their hands after smoking?

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The ten dollar breakfast buffet is a bargain. Probably fifty selections. The blitzes were good. Lots of bacon and a huge omelet.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We only bought sodas and tea, but they were great. We ordered 2 specialty sodas (flavored) and they were great. It is a large Sonic, so there were plenty of parking spaces.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Alright let me start by saying I'm celiac and can't eat the food here. I always order diet drinks or ice cream. My kids love the place.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Our food was the worse I have ever had at Sonics. I was over charged by almost $4. I had chicken strip meal and when I opened the box back at the room, I can tell they were not fresh. Will not be returning.