“Breakfast is a bargain”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 17 July 2016

The ten dollar breakfast buffet is a bargain. Probably fifty selections. The blitzes were good. Lots of bacon and a huge omelet.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We only bought sodas and tea, but they were great. We ordered 2 specialty sodas (flavored) and they were great. It is a large Sonic, so there were plenty of parking spaces.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Alright let me start by saying I'm celiac and can't eat the food here. I always order diet drinks or ice cream. My kids love the place.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Our food was the worse I have ever had at Sonics. I was over charged by almost $4. I had chicken strip meal and when I opened the box back at the room, I can tell they were not fresh. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here and were very pleased. Everything came quickly and was hot. The attendant was very courteous. We did not have to ask for anything. They supplied it all up front. The service was great ad was our meal.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK