“Make me smile”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Alright let me start by saying I'm celiac and can't eat the food here. I always order diet drinks or ice cream. My kids love the place.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Our food was the worse I have ever had at Sonics. I was over charged by almost $4. I had chicken strip meal and when I opened the box back at the room, I can tell they were not fresh. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here and were very pleased. Everything came quickly and was hot. The attendant was very courteous. We did not have to ask for anything. They supplied it all up front. The service was great ad was our meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

we had to eat breakfast here because our hotel's breakfast wasn't fresh. Sonic is always awesome! and drinks at happy hour are always a plus

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Quick service, friendly hot food and cold drink. Good place to stop on your way back to the highway or on your way home for a cold drink and lunch, dinner, or a snack.