Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Trip for reunion at Coushatta

Came here for a reunion with friends. The Resort did a great job in arranging food and other items... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2018
P1906RKwilliamt
Quinlan, Texas
via mobile
Can’t wait to return!

My hubby and I absolutely love our three-day stays at the Coushatta Casino and Resort in Kinder... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
GingerFlew
Corpus Christi
via mobile

All reviews non smoking area slot machines rv park table games lake charles seven clans cigarette smoke poker room players card penny slots video poker drink service dream pool swim up bar terrace cafe bingo hall catfish
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I took $3000 to spend and or help me win more. I took my Fiance with me so she could also gamble. I expected it to be a good time for us both. We were only there for the weekend so I figured that $3000. was good enough to enjoy ourselves. We couldn't even get a drink while we were gambling at the bar. And not because the bartender women were busy, they just were plain rude. I hate to use the race card but that is just what I experienced there more than once. My white friend ( which was sitting right beside me) got asked twice if he was ready for another drink, and when I said to her I was all I got was I'll be with you in a moment. Twenty minutes later still no drink. Then I was told by the bartender if I didn't like waiting I could go to the other bar there,which I did. And I'll admit they ( the men ) bartenders were more efficient . I hope from this comment they learn that a Hispanic will spend just as much money as anyone else if treated Right. And by the way we are off to Vegas in a couple of weeks, what we should have done in the first place.

Date of experience: February 2013
6  Thank Luis V
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We had a great time, as usual! We didn't win big but had fun trying! Great place to go if you like to people watch too!

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank WorkWork11
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I never win at a casino myself but my husband did win $800. The staff is friendly. Food is good. I can't wait to go again. The Indian Pow Wow is a must see.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This review is definitely not an expert opinion as we are not big gamblers, but we had a great time at Coushatta. There was a huge variety of machines that were actually fun and held our (usually short) attention. I even got the courage to play at a table with some help from the friendly dealer and other players. The casino floor has better air circulation and is less smokey than others we have visited. There is a great smoke-free area with a variety of machines and the air here is truly fresh and odor-free. The only problem is that you have to walk all the way through the smoking area to get to it! Every employee at this resort was friendly and helpful. There was good, free entertainment in the Mikko room and the food in the restaurants, while not exceptional, was completely acceptable. We look forward to being back here soon.

Date of experience: January 2013
2  Thank manshacktx
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Large Variety of Slots, Good Variety of Table Games, Waitress' a little slow making rounds ( I dont drink much so this is not a biggie for Me) ....As with any casino the payouts can a be a bit tight would be nice if they were little looser Just go with the mindset that You are going to have fun and You will!
.....Good Luck