All reviewsnew orleansfront deskwafflesroom was cleanthe breakfast areaboiled eggsrestaurant barfrench quarterfree breakfastwould stay here againfree shuttleking suitean older hotelconvenient locationan early morning flightstaff was friendlyminute drive
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel was the worst hotel I’ve stayed at my room had a bad odor my phone didn’t work and couldn’t get a wake up call the shower leaked all over the place the toilet made a horrible noise the ac was nosiy there were little bugs crawling on the toilet paper really bad place to stay would not recommend. And the staff could care less about the issues was just like o well to bad . The elevator banged while going up and it was all dinged up and scratched

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Anthony0913, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Y6812MCanthonym,

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Please accept my sincere apology.

We accommodate many guests each day, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a spotlessly clean hotel and great customer service. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy during your stay. I want you to know that your comments and suggestions are taken seriously. I will personally follow up about all your concerns.

Anthony T.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The towel in the bathroom was dirty and had a bug in it. My daughter ended up with two bug bites on her neck. YUCK!!! Will never stay here again. I wouldn't expect this from a hotel you are paying over $150 a night for.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 540katherinep
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed in a suite for the week. It was very well kept and comfortable. The hotel was very quite and private. Breakfast was average. Location was great - close to the interstate and downtown. Would definitely recommend for extended stay.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Unless you're desperate, avoid this HORRIBLE hotel. The bed felt like I was sleeping on cardboard boxes all night. Had two beds, BOTH were terrible. I'm a very frequent business traveler. I can forgive almost anything. However, not caring for the bed is the exception. The elevator was filthy as well. Stuff on the floor including a used Q-tip.

Dear joemM8263MW,

We accommodate many guests each day, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a spotlessly clean hotel and great customer service. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy during your stay. I want you to know that your comments and suggestions are taken seriously. Our mattress was all replaced 4yrs ago I'm sorry it was not to your satisfaction.

Anthony T.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The overall appearance of the hotel is very nice, clean quiet rooms. I was concerned I might be able to hear the airplanes but I didn't hear a thing. The breakfast was very good as expected. This little hotel has a wonderful little restaurant/bar which is unusual for a La Quinta. If you like Cajun food you definitely want to eat there. My mother found these spaghetti to be a bit too spicy for her but I thought it was just right very flavorful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family