US$ 120
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$ 117
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 112
GardenInn.com
US$ 89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 140
Best Western Plus New Orleans Airport Hotel(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 95
US$ 89
All reviewsdouble treecookiesnew orleansfront deskenjoyed my staystaff was friendlybusiness tripwould stay here againfree parkingmardi grasshuttle servicean early flightairportdowntowninterstatenola
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We hosted a women's conference at the Doubletree New Orleans airport and were welcomed curbside by 3 hotel staff. These were staff who helped us coordinate our event via phone and email do it was a great personal touch to see them awaiting our arrival!
Our conference had lots of parts: vendors, things to install and transport and the entire staff was always willing to lend a hand! The Bsyou Ballroom was beautiful and I am very motivated to book this hotel in the future for our events

Reviewed 17 October 2017

It's an airport hotel so I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised by the Doubletree! We checked in late and the staff was incredibly friendly and genuinely seemed glad to see us. We had a 5:45am flight and the airport shuttle is free and begins running at 4am.

The room was clean but the beds were tiny and there were hardly any wall outlets anywhere in the room, even next to the bed. Also, be aware: they provided shampoo in the room but no conditioner, so be sure to bring your own. I even called down to the front desk to see if they could bring me some conditioner. They assured me it was not a problem but 30 minutes later brought up body lotion instead. Ended up not washing my hair that night.

Overall, a good stay if you need easy and quick access to the New Orleans Airport like we did! However, if you're looking to actually see the city, don't stay in Kenner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your review of our Doubletree. I apologize for the mix-up with the conditioner. I can tell you, we have an ample supply available. My staff and I hope to see you again if you are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

In town for business, everything downtown was sold out or was $275-$300 per night. This hotel was $150 range. Close to airport and interstate if that is of importance's. 25 minute drive to downtown - if this is of interest. Plenty of good restaurants in the general area of this hotel 15 minutes away (Metairie / Kenner area). I've traveled this area for 20 years.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, and the facilities were modern. There was a private parking lot along with a great pool, and of course the cookie was great. Traffic was the only rough part for the location, but definitely close to everything you need.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed for 2 night business trip. This was a poorly maintained Doubletree property and the service was unsatisfactory. I don't have unrealistic expectations, but I have stayed at numerous Doubletree properties and this was substandard. Food in the restaurant was awful. I would have expected the gumbo to be decent - it was in New Orleans after all! Won't stay here again and my suggestion is find another property.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Scott M, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We will do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.