All reviewsfront desknew orleanslanding restauranta wonderful stayfrench quarterhotel restaurantcoffee makerbed was comfortablenext morningupon checkwake up callearly flightconvenient locationminute driverental carthe shuttle driverairport
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Near the airport, this hotel has every confort of a major hotel chain. Clean rooms, great staff and good amenities like a pool and a gym. The downside is that you are cut off by a major highway. Breakfast is not included, and a buffet breakfast is 15 dollars. If you want to chance it, a McDonalds is across the road. But all and all is a great hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Yes our convenient location to the airport provides ease to our traveling guests. Besides the location, our great staff works very hard in making sure we provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests. Our comfortable rooms and great amenities such as the pool, gym, and restaurant definitely provide pleasure to the customers. Please if you are in the area again in the near future, we would enjoy having you as our guest once again.

Janell.mascair@interstatehotels.com
504-467-5611

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I thought I'd gotten a good rate for a Crowne Plaza until I got to check-in. There was a sign about a newly instituted $10 parking fee. This was not on the IHG web site when I booked my reservation.

Room was good, but the hallway outside my room had a very noisy air conditioning duct that rattled.

Bed was comfortable, shower water pressure was good. Desk clerk was cheerful, helpful and fast.

That hidden $10 parking fee took a good rate and made it only marginally acceptable. It was not a regional tax because this fee was itself taxed (10%).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

My staff and I want to thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your overall satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We will definitely research your comments as we would never want our guest to experience any hidden surprises upon check-in. If you are planning on visiting our area again in the near future, please reach out to me directly so that I can assist you with your reservation.

Janell.mascair@interstatehotels.com
504-467-5611

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice conference areas, great breakfast buffet, awesome pillows, nearby restaurants and shopping...what more could you ask for? I have booked this location several times and I'm sure I'll be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Kristin S
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Mrs. Kristen

My staff and I are honored to know that we are your go to hotel when traveling to our area. Your feedback about your staff has been spread to all departments. Our convenient location, friendly staff, clean rooms, spacious meeting areas, and tasty restaurant are assets that our guest love. We would love to see you again when your travel arrangements permit.

Thank you again for your repeat business.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I am sorry to have to complain though these were our problems...the AC unit was impossible to adjust. We tried to raise the AC temp. 2 degrees. The heat kept coming on. A tech came in to show us how to do it. After, the heat came on. We had to cover the vents with pillows. We were freezing. The front desk, anytime day or nite, did not take calls... same with concierge. Any time of day. Busy. Busy. But if you get dressed and go to the desk, voila, 2 folks there. Doing nothing. Our room had no coffee or cups stocked. Each time we had a problem, we had to walk all the way to the front desk. We were 2 people. But toiletries left for 1 person with no extra roll toilet paper. Forget this hotel. Has issues.

1  Thank Librarian25
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback about your recent stay to me and my staff. It is very disappointing reading your comments as our team here at the Crowne Plaza strive very hard everyday to make sure our guests are always taken care of. Your maintenance, front desk, and housekeeping concerns will definitely be addressed. If I can assist you any further please reach out to me as my information is provided below.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The room was nice and very comfortable. The food was delicious! The best thing about my trip was three people - Gerry, Gillory, and Aric. They are the absolute most wonderful folks in the world! I was there for 5 days, ordering room service and we had several group events. They served us so graciously. They were professional and humorous. They are priceless! Aric was the wonderful shuttle driver. They made it all worth it!

Room Tip: My room was 2305. LOVED IT! Totally private.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shelley H
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Mrs. Henderson
Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. My staff and I were honored to host you and all the participants during the DTP Convention and Leadership Conference. Gerry, Guillory, and Aric are great employees along with the whole entire staff here at the Crowne Plaza. It is our job to make sure that you receive a nice, clean and comfortable room and superior customer service while staying with us. Please if you are in the area again, come back and visit us.