We stayed one night....about all I could have handled. They allowed dogs (was not aware) so room next door had barking dog. No I am not a pet hater! Room was not very clean. Building was older so was not expecting 5 star but for the price I paid ($150) for convenience it was NOT WORTH IT! So you get what you paid for can't be said here!! Maybe if I paid less I would have expected less. Front desk service was so, so. Pool was decent and seemed clean. Resteraunt was connected (DENNY'S) horrible service waited over 40 minutes and we came in at midnight......barely any customers. Whole place smelled like smoke in hotel and resteraunt. Shuttle service was nothing short of odd, though again this was a late flight in the hotel took quite a bit of time getting us picked up and then when he did show he did not offer to help with bags (no biggie) but had his music cranked up as if it were his own personal love bus and kept hitting on a passenger (not sure if it was a friend of his or not) in front of my kids. Also bus smelled of smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel is the closest Hotel to the Louis Armstrong International Airport. Denny’s Restaurant is on-site and open 24 Hours. We offer free Airport Transportation 24 hours a day or to any location within 3 miles of hotel. We are located in close proximity to Treasure Chest Casino, the Historic Rivertown and the Esplanade Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner
- Lexington Hotel New Orleans