All reviews indoor pool new orleans front desk waffles sofa bed french quarter king suite three nights hot breakfast waffle maker would stay here again free parking rental car shuttle airport cruise elevator
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had a two bedroom suite which was perfect for my family. The owners are renovating so a lot of dust in the halls but our room and beds were fine for our overnight. It was clean and looked like it was just painted and remodeled. But the bathroom sink had no cold water but the sink outside the bathroom did have both hot and cold but a strange way of shutting off the water in between the flow between strong and weak flow. Mentioned to front desk and they noted it with a smile. Couldn't see bottom of pool so I didn't swim there. This could have been because of the dust from the bottom floor renovation. I suspect this whole hotel will have these items corrected once renovations are completed. Instead of breakfast we were offered water and a bag breakfast with bars and a piece of fruit before we got in the airport van. Nice touch since their breakfast room was under construction. Price was right and there were signs indicating "pardon our dust". For one night it was great for us.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tkasper3
Reviewed 13 May 2017

First, be warned: this property is undergoing an extensive renovation. When I walked into the lobby, it was gutted. The floors were bare concrete, coated with plaster dust. In one corner, two respirators hung from a hook, having obviously been used earlier in the day. This wouldn't have bothered me so much if I'd been informed of it before arriving. But the official website for this hotel (operated by Choice Hotels) did not mention this fact. That's unacceptable.

Once I had a look at the rest of the hotel, I understood why they were renovating. Carpets are worn; walls are scuffed; and plaster dust is everywhere. Like other reviewers, I found my room had an unpleasant musty smell. In the bathroom, the lights had an irritating buzz, and the washer faucet was loose. In fairness, the bed was very good, with good pillows. But that's small consolation.

Perhaps this hotel will be much improved when the renovations are complete. But for now, this is an unacceptable mess that's over-priced for what a guest gets. Stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FeltonS
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Best hotel Ive been to in the Louisiana area. The hotel has an indoor pool; airport shuttle, free parking and great complimentary breakfast. The staff is friendly and there are local restaurants that are close by. The room are spacious and up to date with flat screen tv, down pillows and comforters. It is a little pricey but worth it.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank twilliams15
comfort504, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Please visit soon when we finish our renovation in about 8-10- months. It will be new and improved comfort Suites.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a Great, family friendly, hotel. The staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable of the area. The rooms were very clean and not over priced. And also, I didn't encounter cold water while showering. So, that's a plus.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you, We are glad you enjoy our hotel. Please visit again in about 8-10 months. We are in process of doing major renovation. It will be new and improved comfort Suites Kenner, La.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

After reading the reviews on here, I was a little nervous checking in but it turned out I had absolutely no reason to be. We checked in on April 2nd for a one-night stay before we flew to Mexico. The woman behind the counter was very gracious and check in was a breeze. Our room was in between the laundry room and the pool so I requested a new room because of the bleach smell. They moved my husband and I to a new room immediately. The hotel's shuttle will take you anywhere within two miles of the hotel so Darsh dropped us off at Tavern On Vets across the street. After drinks and a game of pool, we walked back to the room b/c it was so close. Rooms were spacious and clean with unbelievably comfortable beds. We caught a ride to the airport the next morning and they also picked us up when we flew back in. The man who took us to the airport was very kind and pleasant. We are very happy and we'll be back anytime we fly out of Nola.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you, We appreciate your busniess