All reviewsindoor poolnew orleansfront deskwafflessofa bedfrench quarterking suitethree nightshot breakfastwaffle makerwould stay here againfree parkingrental carshuttleairportcruiseelevator
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Be advised that photos of the rooms here are a bit deceiving. There's nothing nasty about the place, but the facilities are DATED! Expect noticeable scuff marks on the walls in the bathroom and living/sleeping areas.

Stayed: March 2017
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you, We are in process of Major Renovation. Please visit us in 6-8 months with new and improved Comfort Suites Kenner.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

It has comfortable rooms, pool and gym for guest. Good breakfast, but difficult to find a place for dinner. It will be a good option for one night stay during flight transferring or the last night of one's trip that near to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I only have one complaint, my room has a musty smell to it. I tried to spray my Bath and Body spray all over the room and it did nothing. The hallway smells so much better than my room does. I thought about buying Febreeze but never made it to the store. After a while I get used to the smell but it just does not make me happy. The room is spacious and there is a living room area with a couch and coffee table. The entry way has a nook area with a coffee maker, small refrigerator and microwave. There is a desk and office chair with several plugins, which is nice for all of your electronics. The bed is comfy with several pillows. There is a breakfast each morning with typical items you would find in most hotels. I did like that they had plums and tangerines along with bananas, nice change from just apples and bananas. There is an indoor pool and spa, I totally wanted to get in it one night, but the spa water was just warm to the touch so if you immerse your body it would feel cold. I still considered it, but the jets would not kick on after turning the timer on, so I decided not to chance it. Each evening they have a happy hour that consists of snack foods, sodas, beer and wine, this is Monday through Thursday, I think it's a nice touch. I drove to New Orleans, it was only 11 miles to the French Quarter, very close. There are lots of restaurants and shopping close by. I was happy with my stay and the reason I put up with the smell is that I was afraid the solution would be to switch rooms and I had already unpacked, so I take partial blame and did not complain,

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MissHennessy
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in a king suite on two separate nights of the week. The first night was good. But the second stay wasn't as pleasant. The toilet was stained and the furniture seemed rather old and run down. Also had a package that I'd arranged to be delivered to the hotel and the front desk made a note to keep it for me. But when the package arrived it was declined by the hotel as "there is no guest under this name".

Only plus is the proximity to the airport and they provide a shuttle service there. The price seemed rather high and you'd rather stay downtown for an equal price.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. I apologies when package arrive if the guest is not register or not a future arrival guest most hotels if not all will decline and not accept the package.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I chose this location due to its proximity to MSY, within 10 mins or less.

Check-in was prompt and friendly are 10pm and my room was about what I requested. The room looked fairly recently updated, clean and comfortable for the most part

The biggest pros on this location were the price, definitely not worth $140, a rate that seemed "jacked up" due to the NBA All Stars Game being played in New Orleans, which I was not in LA for. The bathroom was also quite small, lacking in design with a toilet right on top of the tub/shower with the door where your one knew is. Lastly the windows on this 5th floor room numbered in even number teens, was in such condition that you could hardly see out of it and whatever it is was on the outside (something making it look cloudy).

Anyway, there are not really a lot of affordable hotels near MSY and this location even with its construction offered a comfortable stay and a nice breakfast.

They just need to work on the rates, the bathrooms and the windows to start.

Recommended based on competitors rates/value.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for staying. Hope to see you again in near future.